'Destabilise'

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 'Destabilise'

Post by Dodson on Thu 09 Dec 2010, 7:41 am

ChumbaWumba wrote:I bought it again...

I have 13p in my iTunes account and no access to a credit card, that's not an option for me at the moment Razz

EDIT: Ahhhh, forget it, i'll get it when I have the money
avatar
Dodson
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 24
Location : Newcastle

http://www.facebook.com/jack.f.tait

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Destabilise'

Post by ChumbaWumba on Thu 09 Dec 2010, 9:52 am

Dodson wrote:EDIT: Ahhhh, forget it, i'll get it when I have the money

GOOD MAN! Razz
avatar
ChumbaWumba
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : Hull/ Wolverhampton

http://www.facebook.com/absolutelucidity

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Destabilise'

Post by Dodson on Thu 09 Dec 2010, 6:05 pm

ChumbaWumba wrote:
Dodson wrote:EDIT: Ahhhh, forget it, i'll get it when I have the money

GOOD MAN! Razz

It's gonna be a good few weeks though, holding out for an iTunes voucher for Christmas Razz
avatar
Dodson
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 24
Location : Newcastle

http://www.facebook.com/jack.f.tait

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Destabilise'

Post by Jade on Tue 18 Jan 2011, 5:31 am

I rate this song so much, it's epic. The tune is really catchy, yet again. xD
avatar
Jade
Nodding Acquaintance

Age : 24
Location : Birmingham

http://jadelmv.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Destabilise'

Post by Jade on Wed 19 Jan 2011, 7:33 am

Don't mean for double post. But, I seen a debate online about this song. The line's,

You can’t save us,
You can’t contain us,
You can’t destabilise to bag and label us.

has been said to also be,

You can't stain us, you can't contain us,
You can't destabilise, define or label us


Which one is it? Some lyric website's have the first and some have the second. But, which one is it?

As for me, I use the first, it sounds like that to me...

EDIT: I just listened to a live version to make sure and I blatently heard...
You can’t save us,
You can’t contain us,
You can’t destabilise to bag and label us.
avatar
Jade
Nodding Acquaintance

Age : 24
Location : Birmingham

http://jadelmv.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Destabilise'

Post by Dodson on Wed 19 Jan 2011, 8:49 am

Jade wrote:Don't mean for double post. But, I seen a debate online about this song. The line's,

You can’t save us,
You can’t contain us,
You can’t destabilise to bag and label us.

has been said to also be,

You can't stain us, you can't contain us,
You can't destabilise, define or label us


Which one is it? Some lyric website's have the first and some have the second. But, which one is it?

As for me, I use the first, it sounds like that to me...

EDIT: I just listened to a live version to make sure and I blatently heard...
You can’t save us,
You can’t contain us,
You can’t destabilise to bag and label us.

Very close, this should clear things up Smile http://www.entershikari.com/forum/music/22940/?value=destabilise+lyrics&type=1&include=1&search=1&ret=all
avatar
Dodson
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 24
Location : Newcastle

http://www.facebook.com/jack.f.tait

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Destabilise'

Post by Pete on Wed 19 Jan 2011, 8:50 am

I'm pretty sure it's divide.

EDIT: TOO SLOW PETE.
avatar
Pete
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : Nawtingham

http://www.myspace.com/wewerefriendsuk

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Destabilise'

Post by Jade on Wed 19 Jan 2011, 8:51 am

Dodson wrote:
Jade wrote:Don't mean for double post. But, I seen a debate online about this song. The line's,

You can’t save us,
You can’t contain us,
You can’t destabilise to bag and label us.

has been said to also be,

You can't stain us, you can't contain us,
You can't destabilise, define or label us


Which one is it? Some lyric website's have the first and some have the second. But, which one is it?

As for me, I use the first, it sounds like that to me...

EDIT: I just listened to a live version to make sure and I blatently heard...
You can’t save us,
You can’t contain us,
You can’t destabilise to bag and label us.

Very close, this should clear things up Smile http://www.entershikari.com/forum/music/22940/?value=destabilise+lyrics&type=1&include=1&search=1&ret=all

WOWZA! Pitty it don't sound like that. :/ Oh well i will carry on singing what it sounds like.
avatar
Jade
Nodding Acquaintance

Age : 24
Location : Birmingham

http://jadelmv.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Destabilise'

Post by Dodson on Thu 20 Jan 2011, 1:58 am

Pete wrote:EDIT: TOO SLOW PETE.

Off by less than a minute, still pretty impressive Wink
avatar
Dodson
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 24
Location : Newcastle

http://www.facebook.com/jack.f.tait

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Destabilise'

Post by Martin on Thu 20 Jan 2011, 4:41 am

Jade wrote:
Dodson wrote:
Jade wrote:Don't mean for double post. But, I seen a debate online about this song. The line's,

You can’t save us,
You can’t contain us,
You can’t destabilise to bag and label us.

has been said to also be,

You can't stain us, you can't contain us,
You can't destabilise, define or label us


Which one is it? Some lyric website's have the first and some have the second. But, which one is it?

As for me, I use the first, it sounds like that to me...

EDIT: I just listened to a live version to make sure and I blatently heard...
You can’t save us,
You can’t contain us,
You can’t destabilise to bag and label us.

Very close, this should clear things up Smile http://www.entershikari.com/forum/music/22940/?value=destabilise+lyrics&type=1&include=1&search=1&ret=all

WOWZA! Pitty it don't sound like that. :/ Oh well i will carry on singing what it sounds like.

That makes no sense. Why not just use the right words since they've actually been released?
avatar
Martin
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 27
Location : Probably asleep in a hedge

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Destabilise'

Post by Jade on Thu 20 Jan 2011, 6:44 am

Because it doesn't sound like that? It sounds weird. You sing it out and it doesn't fit in properly. >.< So I will just stick with what it sounds like so I don't sound stupid. hehe.
avatar
Jade
Nodding Acquaintance

Age : 24
Location : Birmingham

http://jadelmv.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Destabilise'

Post by Dodson on Thu 20 Jan 2011, 6:48 am

Jade wrote:Because it doesn't sound like that? It sounds weird. You sing it out and it doesn't fit in properly. >.< So I will just stick with what it sounds like so I don't sound stupid. hehe.

I think what wor Martin is getting at is that by singing the wrong words you may end up sounding stupid, I'm all for freedom of expression and all that but when it comes to lyrics it's best to get 'em right as the artist would sing it Wink
avatar
Dodson
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 24
Location : Newcastle

http://www.facebook.com/jack.f.tait

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Destabilise'

Post by Jade on Thu 20 Jan 2011, 9:00 am

Dodson wrote:
Jade wrote:Because it doesn't sound like that? It sounds weird. You sing it out and it doesn't fit in properly. >.< So I will just stick with what it sounds like so I don't sound stupid. hehe.

I think what wor Martin is getting at is that by singing the wrong words you may end up sounding stupid, I'm all for freedom of expression and all that but when it comes to lyrics it's best to get 'em right as the artist would sing it Wink
I do know what he meant. (: But, no need to worry, everyone sings the same lyrics as me here too! So, I can't sound to stupid. Not like I sing in public anyway! >.< hehe.
avatar
Jade
Nodding Acquaintance

Age : 24
Location : Birmingham

http://jadelmv.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Destabilise'

Post by Martin on Thu 20 Jan 2011, 9:30 am

I don't care who does and doesn't look stupid, it makes no difference to me. I just don't understand why anyone would want to go out their way to intentionally sing the wrong lyrics when the correct lyrics are out there.
avatar
Martin
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 27
Location : Probably asleep in a hedge

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Destabilise'

Post by Jade on Thu 20 Jan 2011, 10:16 pm

Martin wrote:I don't care who does and doesn't look stupid, it makes no difference to me. I just don't understand why anyone would want to go out their way to intentionally sing the wrong lyrics when the correct lyrics are out there.
I'm not really going out of my way though. Tbf, it shouldn't bother you what I do or don't do. (: I'm just one person. >.<
avatar
Jade
Nodding Acquaintance

Age : 24
Location : Birmingham

http://jadelmv.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Destabilise'

Post by Dodson on Fri 21 Jan 2011, 3:10 am

Martin wrote:I don't care who does and doesn't look stupid, it makes no difference to me. I just don't understand why anyone would want to go out their way to intentionally sing the wrong lyrics when the correct lyrics are out there.

He's got a point
avatar
Dodson
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 24
Location : Newcastle

http://www.facebook.com/jack.f.tait

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Destabilise'

Post by aprilMCC on Fri 21 Jan 2011, 4:19 am

Jade wrote:
Martin wrote:I don't care who does and doesn't look stupid, it makes no difference to me. I just don't understand why anyone would want to go out their way to intentionally sing the wrong lyrics when the correct lyrics are out there.
I'm not really going out of my way though. Tbf, it shouldn't bother you what I do or don't do. (: I'm just one person. >.<
Imagine if everyone had that "I'm just one person" attitude. Then no one would be singing the song right.
avatar
aprilMCC
Come Join The Feast

Age : 24
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Destabilise'

Post by Charn on Fri 21 Jan 2011, 9:12 am

LOL.
avatar
Charn
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 23
Location : Landan!

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Destabilise'

Post by Jade on Fri 21 Jan 2011, 9:14 am

To be fair it doesn't really bother me. I don't see what all the fuss is about? >.<
avatar
Jade
Nodding Acquaintance

Age : 24
Location : Birmingham

http://jadelmv.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Destabilise'

Post by Malky on Fri 21 Jan 2011, 10:30 am

Oh hey, what's that noise? Is that someone calling time on this argument? Why it is.
avatar
Malky
Moderator

Age : 26
Location : Ayr/Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Destabilise'

Post by Pete on Fri 21 Jan 2011, 11:35 pm

Haha. Calm down children. Razz
avatar
Pete
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : Nawtingham

http://www.myspace.com/wewerefriendsuk

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Destabilise'

Post by Jade on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 11:13 am

I failed to see where the arguement was. I rarely argue. >.<
avatar
Jade
Nodding Acquaintance

Age : 24
Location : Birmingham

http://jadelmv.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Destabilise'

Post by Malky on Sat 22 Jan 2011, 4:51 pm

Whatever, discussion's over.
avatar
Malky
Moderator

Age : 26
Location : Ayr/Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Destabilise'

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum