Selling some records

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Selling some records

Post by leeburgess on Thu 02 Sep 2010, 12:27 pm

I've ended up with a couple of spares with buying lots and stuff on ebay, so, anyone wanna buy any of the following?

Set Your Goals- Mutiny!- Black- 2nd Press [/500]- £20 inc P+P (i paid similar and had to get it shipped from america, was released at least 3 years ago, long sold out)

and these ain't 100% deffo yet, but i'd like to know of interest:
The Wonder Years- Won't Be Pathetic Forever- Orange- 1st Press [hand numbered/200]
The Wonder Years- Won't Be Pathetic Forever- Brown- 1st Press [hand numbered/200]
The Wonder Years- Won't Be Pathetic Forever- Black- 2nd Press [/1000]

again, all shipped over, sold out, the first presses very hard to get hold of, as is the second press. i'd say £40 inc P+P for all 3 of them.
leeburgess
Buzzer

http://www.facebook.com/leejamesburgess

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling some records

Post by GeorgeMoshington on Thu 02 Sep 2010, 9:09 pm

leeburgess wrote:I've ended up with a couple of spares with buying lots and stuff on ebay, so, anyone wanna buy any of the following?

Set Your Goals- Mutiny!- Black- 2nd Press [/500]- £20 inc P+P (i paid similar and had to get it shipped from america, was released at least 3 years ago, long sold out)

and these ain't 100% deffo yet, but i'd like to know of interest:
The Wonder Years- Won't Be Pathetic Forever- Orange- 1st Press [hand numbered/200]
The Wonder Years- Won't Be Pathetic Forever- Brown- 1st Press [hand numbered/200]
The Wonder Years- Won't Be Pathetic Forever- Black- 2nd Press [/1000]

again, all shipped over, sold out, the first presses very hard to get hold of, as is the second press. i'd say £40 inc P+P for all 3 of them.

I LYK R3C0RDZ
GeorgeMoshington
Come Join The Feast

Back to top Go down

Post by leeburgess on Thu 02 Sep 2010, 9:09 pm

buyyyyyyyyy =)
leeburgess
Buzzer

http://www.facebook.com/leejamesburgess

Back to top Go down