UK TOUR?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UK TOUR?

Post by Jade on Tue 18 Jan 2011, 5:51 am

I don't know if this is the right section. Feel free to move it into the right section.

But, does anybody know if there's a tour for 2011? It could be already announced but i've missed it. They played with 30 Seconds To Mars recently, but that weren't announced until AFTER the tickets had sold out anyway. I went to their signing last month though.

Anyway I wondered if there was any UK, tour dates? I live in Birmingham.
Thanks in advance.
avatar
Jade
Nodding Acquaintance

Age : 24
Location : Birmingham

http://jadelmv.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: UK TOUR?

Post by Dodson on Tue 18 Jan 2011, 5:55 am

No UK dates so far and as far as I can see none are going to be announced till at least late this year if any are announced at all
avatar
Dodson
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 23
Location : Newcastle

http://www.facebook.com/jack.f.tait

Back to top Go down

Re: UK TOUR?

Post by ChumbaWumba on Tue 18 Jan 2011, 6:08 am

They've said a many a time that that the lastest that they might do a tour is late 2011, first half of the year will most likely be spent in the studio and maybe Europe or something.
avatar
ChumbaWumba
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : Hull/ Wolverhampton

http://www.facebook.com/absolutelucidity

Back to top Go down

Re: UK TOUR?

Post by Dodson on Tue 18 Jan 2011, 6:11 am

ChumbaWumba wrote:They've said a many a time that that the lastest that they might do a tour is late 2011, first half of the year will most likely be spent in the studio and maybe Europe or something.

Not to mention doing around 6.08*10^43 gigs in the US, so many been announced, made me wish I could afford to travel haha!
avatar
Dodson
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 23
Location : Newcastle

http://www.facebook.com/jack.f.tait

Back to top Go down

Re: UK TOUR?

Post by Jade on Tue 18 Jan 2011, 6:21 am

Ah, thank you for the information. I shall keep an eye out then. ;D
avatar
Jade
Nodding Acquaintance

Age : 24
Location : Birmingham

http://jadelmv.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: UK TOUR?

Post by kappa99 on Tue 18 Jan 2011, 6:43 am

You'll be looking at the end of the year for a UK tour. Possibly a few small, one off dates to "test" the new material./ Keep your eyes and ears peeled for some other surprises this summer though Smile
avatar
kappa99
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Location : Scotland

http://thezoneforum.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: UK TOUR?

Post by Jade on Tue 18 Jan 2011, 7:01 am

kappa99 wrote:You'll be looking at the end of the year for a UK tour. Possibly a few small, one off dates to "test" the new material./ Keep your eyes and ears peeled for some other surprises this summer though Smile
Thanks. xD
avatar
Jade
Nodding Acquaintance

Age : 24
Location : Birmingham

http://jadelmv.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: UK TOUR?

Post by aprilMCC on Tue 18 Jan 2011, 1:38 pm

Dodson wrote:Not to mention doing around 6.08*10^43 gigs in the US, so many been announced, made me wish I could afford to travel haha!
The reason it seems like there's so many dates is cause because North America is so much bigger then the UK.
To us, it doesn't seme like there's that many dates at all.

Other then texas.
avatar
aprilMCC
Come Join The Feast

Age : 23
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: UK TOUR?

Post by kappa99 on Wed 19 Jan 2011, 3:57 am

aprilMCC wrote:
Dodson wrote:Not to mention doing around 6.08*10^43 gigs in the US, so many been announced, made me wish I could afford to travel haha!
The reason it seems like there's so many dates is cause because North America is so much bigger then the UK.
To us, it doesn't seme like there's that many dates at all.

Other then texas.

Exactly.Each state in the US is like one UK. It would take a couple of years for ES to do a US tour with as much cooverage as the UK. Anyone who hasnt seen ES here recently only has themselves to blame.
avatar
kappa99
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Location : Scotland

http://thezoneforum.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: UK TOUR?

Post by Dodson on Wed 19 Jan 2011, 4:18 am

kappa99 wrote:
aprilMCC wrote:
Dodson wrote:Not to mention doing around 6.08*10^43 gigs in the US, so many been announced, made me wish I could afford to travel haha!
The reason it seems like there's so many dates is cause because North America is so much bigger then the UK.
To us, it doesn't seme like there's that many dates at all.

Other then texas.

Exactly.Each state in the US is like one UK. It would take a couple of years for ES to do a US tour with as much cooverage as the UK. Anyone who hasnt seen ES here recently only has themselves to blame.

Hmmm, see your point, I guess I saw them 4 times last year, I can wait Wink
avatar
Dodson
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 23
Location : Newcastle

http://www.facebook.com/jack.f.tait

Back to top Go down

Re: UK TOUR?

Post by aprilMCC on Wed 19 Jan 2011, 9:38 am

Just so you have an idea of how big it really is. Wink

Size of UK: approx. 244 000 square km.
Size of Ontario: approx. 1 068 600 square km.

We only have one date in our province.
avatar
aprilMCC
Come Join The Feast

Age : 23
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: UK TOUR?

Post by Dodson on Wed 19 Jan 2011, 9:43 am

It's Texas who are the lucky buggers Razz
avatar
Dodson
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 23
Location : Newcastle

http://www.facebook.com/jack.f.tait

Back to top Go down

Re: UK TOUR?

Post by solidarityshez on Thu 20 Jan 2011, 1:01 am

Dodson wrote:It's Texas who are the lucky buggers Razz

And I loooove it Wink
avatar
solidarityshez
Sorry You're Not A Winner

Age : 25
Location : Reading/Plymouth

Back to top Go down

Re: UK TOUR?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum