Guilty Pleasures

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Guilty Pleasures

Post by Malky on Wed 28 Mar 2012, 4:44 am

Poppins wrote:Story time! Alex took me to the X-Factor tour last year, largely to see Cher Lloyd and Katie Waissel. As I had zero interest in seeing 1D live, I took the opportunity to visit the loo during their set. On the way, I found that I wasn't allowed to cross the aisle for a few minutes, as two or three of them were running up the aisles as part of the act. I did not find this very impressive, as I don't like being pressed into a screaming crowd at the best of times, and I really needed a piss.
On my eventual return from the lavatory, I related this story to wor Alex. He replied, "Yes, I know. They were filming them as they went and I saw you on the massive screens on stage giving One Direction hacky looks."
As a casual X-Factor watcher in 2010 round Kev's bit, I want to know why the fuck Cher Lloyd and Katie Waffle were his main attractions when Wagner fucking Carrilho was there?
Malky

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppins on Wed 28 Mar 2012, 6:02 am

Malky wrote:
Poppins wrote:Story time! Alex took me to the X-Factor tour last year, largely to see Cher Lloyd and Katie Waissel. As I had zero interest in seeing 1D live, I took the opportunity to visit the loo during their set. On the way, I found that I wasn't allowed to cross the aisle for a few minutes, as two or three of them were running up the aisles as part of the act. I did not find this very impressive, as I don't like being pressed into a screaming crowd at the best of times, and I really needed a piss.
On my eventual return from the lavatory, I related this story to wor Alex. He replied, "Yes, I know. They were filming them as they went and I saw you on the massive screens on stage giving One Direction hacky looks."
As a casual X-Factor watcher in 2010 round Kev's bit, I want to know why the fuck Cher Lloyd and Katie Waffle were his main attractions when Wagner fucking Carrilho was there?

Oh, we were on our feet for Wagner all right. We just both loved Cher Lloyd for being a massive bitch and Alex loves a diva, hence the Katie Waissel. As a side note, I was round Al's yesterday when he told me that Waissel was doing a live chat on twitcam. We watched it, and she gave him a shout out.
Also, we went to this year's X-Factor tour as well, and it was amazing. Marcus Collins did Hey Ya with the backing dancers dressed as airport men with the torches, which was the best worst performance I have ever seen.
Poppins
Return To Energiser

Back to top Go down

Post by aprilMCC on Wed 28 Mar 2012, 9:38 am

Poppins wrote:
Story time! Alex took me to the X-Factor tour last year, largely to see Cher Lloyd and Katie Waissel. As I had zero interest in seeing 1D live, I took the opportunity to visit the loo during their set. On the way, I found that I wasn't allowed to cross the aisle for a few minutes, as two or three of them were running up the aisles as part of the act. I did not find this very impressive, as I don't like being pressed into a screaming crowd at the best of times, and I really needed a piss.
Hahahhahahahahaha. I'd pay to see that!
aprilMCC
Come Join The Feast

Back to top Go down

Post by kappa99 on Wed 28 Mar 2012, 10:57 am

Malky wrote:

god almighty, remember we spent entire weekends absolutely burst, like 10-15 of us hurling abuse at the x factor for 3 hours twice a week then going out?

If its any good this year, we need to re-launch the Xfactor nights in mine.
kappa99
A Flash Flood Of Colour

http://thezoneforum.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top