Leeds & Reading 2010

 :: GENERAL FORUMS :: Jukebox :: Gigs

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Leeds & Reading 2010

Post by Martin on Mon 23 Aug 2010, 11:26 am

warnerbro wrote:
Martin wrote:I know it's last minute, but if anyone knows anyone looking for Early Entry for Leeds, then:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110576886884

Come on the Weds ya fag.

I CAN'T AFFORD TO. Plus my coach is already booked for the Thursday now.

I'll just drink extra for the time I'm there to make up for the day I'm gonna miss.
avatar
Martin
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : Probably asleep in a hedge

Back to top Go down

Re: Leeds & Reading 2010

Post by warnerbro on Mon 23 Aug 2010, 11:27 am

Martin wrote:
warnerbro wrote:
Martin wrote:I know it's last minute, but if anyone knows anyone looking for Early Entry for Leeds, then:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110576886884

Come on the Weds ya fag.

I CAN'T AFFORD TO. Plus my coach is already booked for the Thursday now.

I'll just drink extra for the time I'm there to make up for the day I'm gonna miss.

Come on the Weds ya fag.
avatar
warnerbro
Buzzer

Age : 27
Location : Leicester

http://www.facebook.com/warnerbro

Back to top Go down

Re: Leeds & Reading 2010

Post by Martin on Mon 23 Aug 2010, 11:50 am

Buy my spare ticket to cover my train fare and I will.
avatar
Martin
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : Probably asleep in a hedge

Back to top Go down

Re: Leeds & Reading 2010

Post by Jennie on Mon 23 Aug 2010, 7:41 pm

Going to get my ticket today.. excited for it now. FUCK YOU DSA.
avatar
Jennie
Zzzonked

Age : 26
Location : Solihull

http://www.facebook.com/JennieGardner

Back to top Go down

Re: Leeds & Reading 2010

Post by HappySailor69 on Tue 24 Aug 2010, 12:54 am

Gonna be muddaaay
avatar
HappySailor69
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : IM ON A BOAT BITCH!

http://www.captainjoshsparrow.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Leeds & Reading 2010

Post by warnerbro on Tue 24 Aug 2010, 12:59 am

Even if it is I'm not gonna give a shit and just enjoy it to the maxxx.
avatar
warnerbro
Buzzer

Age : 27
Location : Leicester

http://www.facebook.com/warnerbro

Back to top Go down

Re: Leeds & Reading 2010

Post by Zoe on Tue 24 Aug 2010, 1:58 am

I'm getting the train to my friends in a bit before getting to Leeds midday tomorrow. I'll then be wandering the campsites in a sexy high vis jacket. See you all in the NME tent at 8.40pm.
avatar
Zoe
Return To Energiser

Age : 28
Location : Next to St Albans

Back to top Go down

Re: Leeds & Reading 2010

Post by warnerbro on Tue 24 Aug 2010, 2:00 am

You working there?
avatar
warnerbro
Buzzer

Age : 27
Location : Leicester

http://www.facebook.com/warnerbro

Back to top Go down

Re: Leeds & Reading 2010

Post by Zoe on Tue 24 Aug 2010, 2:15 am

Volunteering as a CAT, you do three 8 hour shifts for a free ticket. Shifts are first come served though, so really hoping to be able to see most of the bands, or its not going to be worth it.
avatar
Zoe
Return To Energiser

Age : 28
Location : Next to St Albans

Back to top Go down

Re: Leeds & Reading 2010

Post by Niamh on Thu 26 Aug 2010, 1:13 am

Haven't packed or bought anything yet... so disorganised. My sister isn't letting me use her wellies either, which means a last minute dash to get pretty much everything I need for the festival...
OH LONG AT MY LIFE.

The rain isn't helping either ha. At least it's supposed to be sunny the days the bands are on...
avatar
Niamh
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : SE9, Landan

http://www.facebook.com/NiamhF

Back to top Go down

Re: Leeds & Reading 2010

Post by Martin on Thu 26 Aug 2010, 1:49 am

Need vodka for the bus, and MD for the campsite, and I'm pretty much sorted.
avatar
Martin
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : Probably asleep in a hedge

Back to top Go down

Re: Leeds & Reading 2010

Post by Niamh on Thu 26 Aug 2010, 5:02 am

Got most of my stuff. Only had £50 so got the essentials... and 3 crates of strongbow.
The mother is putting money into my account on Friday though... and I've got £30 to last until then.
BRING IT ON.
I'm so fucking excited. I don't even care that it's pouring with rain.
avatar
Niamh
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : SE9, Landan

http://www.facebook.com/NiamhF

Back to top Go down

Re: Leeds & Reading 2010

Post by Grandpa Clivey on Thu 26 Aug 2010, 5:44 am

Martin wrote:Need vodka for the bus, and MD for the campsite, and I'm pretty much sorted.
What no Buckfast?
avatar
Grandpa Clivey
Take To The Skies

Age : 72
Location : Bradford, West Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Leeds & Reading 2010

Post by Martin on Thu 26 Aug 2010, 6:46 am

Grandpa Clivey wrote:
Martin wrote:Need vodka for the bus, and MD for the campsite, and I'm pretty much sorted.
What no Buckfast?

MD > Buckfast

If it's possible to make the comparison, MD is the classier of the "jakey" drinks round here. Only the finer sub-humans drink MD, the rest stick with Bucky.
avatar
Martin
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : Probably asleep in a hedge

Back to top Go down

Re: Leeds & Reading 2010

Post by nicola.the.hunter on Mon 30 Aug 2010, 9:32 pm

Reading was goood.
avatar
nicola.the.hunter
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : St Albans District

Back to top Go down

Re: Leeds & Reading 2010

Post by warnerbro on Tue 31 Aug 2010, 1:51 am

Leeds was fucking mint. LB ranch in red was the best camp at any festival that's for sure. A mixture of Scots, Lesta and Burnlehhh haha, oh yeh and a Brummy, funny as fuck.
I wasn't disappointed with any band that I saw really either, everyone seemed to perform. I think my body is made up of 90% strongbow 10% processed beef right now.
MORNING YOUNG LESBIANS.
avatar
warnerbro
Buzzer

Age : 27
Location : Leicester

http://www.facebook.com/warnerbro

Back to top Go down

Re: Leeds & Reading 2010

Post by Jess on Tue 31 Aug 2010, 6:48 am

I managed to see so many amazing bands. Blink were incredible and il put my hands up proudly and say I cried, haha.
Even though I loved them beforehand, I love Weezer so so much more after seeing them. They put on such a good performance! Aswell as NOFX, The Cribs, Mumford & Sons, Two Door Cinema Club, The Gaslight Anthem (as always) and We Are Scientists. Smile

EDIT: AND KELE. Oh my, Kele was incredible. He played 4 Bloc Party songs, AAAAAMAAAAZINGGGGGGG
avatar
Jess
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : London

http://www.facebook.com/jessmelling

Back to top Go down

Re: Leeds & Reading 2010

Post by leeburgess on Tue 31 Aug 2010, 7:53 am

had a top time, so many highlights.

the wind was shit though, but it's sick not having to use wellies for 2 years running.
fuck you, you southern cunts getting pissed on for being dirtier than warners unchanged boxers after multiple visits to the longdrops.

some sick banter though.
alot of it toilet based.
i highfived everyone around my whilst having a piss in the long drops, heroic.
me and warner having quality chat's whilst having neighbouring morning shits, deffo soothed some folks hangovers.

oh and kev, you're a cunt, you know why.
avatar
leeburgess
Buzzer

Age : 26
Location : Burnley, Lancashire

http://www.facebook.com/leejamesburgess

Back to top Go down

Re: Leeds & Reading 2010

Post by LeeLee on Tue 31 Aug 2010, 7:58 am

Rory's cheeky grin at the camera in the bbc video, naww
avatar
LeeLee
Jonny Sniper

Age : 21
Location : Brighton

Back to top Go down

Re: Leeds & Reading 2010

Post by warnerbro on Tue 31 Aug 2010, 8:59 am

leeburgess wrote:had a top time, so many highlights.

the wind was shit though, but it's sick not having to use wellies for 2 years running.
fuck you, you southern cunts getting pissed on for being dirtier than warners unchanged boxers after multiple visits to the longdrops.

some sick banter though.
alot of it toilet based.
i highfived everyone around my whilst having a piss in the long drops, heroic.
me and warner having quality chat's whilst having neighbouring morning shits, deffo soothed some folks hangovers.

oh and kev, you're a cunt, you know why.

hahaha, this is a post of the highest quality. Using the long drops for the first time ever was pretty interesting. Fuck knows why I bought a wrap with chilli sauce on in the arena. Indeed there was excellent camp site banter this year though. Everyone in Red C had a fucking blast.

Burgess, i still want one of them Barbour jackets and some shop sample Macbeths you dirty robbin Burnleh bassa.
avatar
warnerbro
Buzzer

Age : 27
Location : Leicester

http://www.facebook.com/warnerbro

Back to top Go down

Re: Leeds & Reading 2010

Post by Niamh on Tue 31 Aug 2010, 11:20 am

Fucking incredible weekend. Blink was unreal. Definately cried. Life = complete.
The mud made a nice change to the heat of the last couple of years. I thought it was jokes running around in it. Thursday night was immense walking around with fellow zone members... although the absinthe hangover was with me all weekend aha. LEROY?! Also, techno spaceman is the best person ever.

Definately my favourite Reading so far. Mumford, Weezer, Limp Bizkit, Cypress Hill, All Time Low, Arcade Fire, LCD Soundsystem, Darwin Deez and Midnight Beast were major highlights... but Blink stole the show. Bring on next year.

Axl Rose touches kids.
avatar
Niamh
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : SE9, Landan

http://www.facebook.com/NiamhF

Back to top Go down

Re: Leeds & Reading 2010

Post by leeburgess on Tue 31 Aug 2010, 11:33 pm

warnerbro wrote:
leeburgess wrote:had a top time, so many highlights.

the wind was shit though, but it's sick not having to use wellies for 2 years running.
fuck you, you southern cunts getting pissed on for being dirtier than warners unchanged boxers after multiple visits to the longdrops.

some sick banter though.
alot of it toilet based.
i highfived everyone around my whilst having a piss in the long drops, heroic.
me and warner having quality chat's whilst having neighbouring morning shits, deffo soothed some folks hangovers.

oh and kev, you're a cunt, you know why.

hahaha, this is a post of the highest quality. Using the long drops for the first time ever was pretty interesting. Fuck knows why I bought a wrap with chilli sauce on in the arena. Indeed there was excellent camp site banter this year though. Everyone in Red C had a fucking blast.

Burgess, i still want one of them Barbour jackets and some shop sample Macbeths you dirty robbin Burnleh bassa.

my barbour has 2 fucking holes it in from the ash off the bonfire flying at me and melting through, fuckkkkk.
and i didn't rob no macbeths, i went back on sunday to see if there were any good ones, they were all shite dude.
avatar
leeburgess
Buzzer

Age : 26
Location : Burnley, Lancashire

http://www.facebook.com/leejamesburgess

Back to top Go down

Re: Leeds & Reading 2010

Post by elviiin on Wed 01 Sep 2010, 3:24 am

Niamh wrote:Fucking incredible weekend. Blink was unreal. Definately cried. Life = complete.
The mud made a nice change to the heat of the last couple of years. I thought it was jokes running around in it. Thursday night was immense walking around with fellow zone members... although the absinthe hangover was with me all weekend aha. LEROY?! Also, techno spaceman is the best person ever.

This the sonic manipulator outside the alternative tent Friday night? SO GOOD! Few of us were there watching him for a good half hour.

Loveddd Sunday, All Time Low were really good, the heavy heavy rain just made it more of a laugh. Limp Bizkit were my highlight of the weekend, was proper surreal being so close to Fred when he came up to the barrier. Crowdsurfed at the mainstage for the first time to Nookie, alot of fun. Really enjoyed Paramore, and fell in love with Hayley all over again. And Blink, wow. Tom's vocals were abit annoying at times, but still an amazing show.

Saturday was decent, Kids In Glass Houses were another big highlight for me, really like their latest album and they played quite a bit of that. Ended up going on my own to this as all of my lot wank over the Maccabees who I find quite boring. Dizzee was sick, really got the crowd going. Saw the first 6/7 songs of Libertines, again who I find quite boring, before heading off to Shikari. Quality performance as always.

Not alot to shout about from Friday. Gogol Bordello were really entertaining, great fun to watch and have a cheeky dance to. NOFX were a laugh too, they played a secret sub-headline slot at Lock-Up on the Saturday which I was gutted about missing Sad I was at Sunshine Underground Friday night so missed the GnR antics, still don't really know what happened with them other than them being really late?

The mud on site Friday was horrible, never been such effort to just walk. Weather was fine for the rest of the weekend though and alot of it dried up. All in all a fucking amazing weekend, Reading 2011 has alot to live up to in terms of this years line-up, but I'm sure I'll be there. Or maybe even venture to Leeds to see how you dirty Northerns party Wink
avatar
elviiin
Sorry You're Not A Winner

Location : Portsmouth, England

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631815413

Back to top Go down

Re: Leeds & Reading 2010

Post by warnerbro on Wed 01 Sep 2010, 3:30 am

I reckon LB ranch in Red C drank more than the whole of Reading festival.
avatar
warnerbro
Buzzer

Age : 27
Location : Leicester

http://www.facebook.com/warnerbro

Back to top Go down

Re: Leeds & Reading 2010

Post by Guest on Wed 01 Sep 2010, 3:33 am

warnerbro wrote:I reckon LB ranch in Red C drank more than the whole of Reading festival.
In Reading most people were just pill'd out their skulls. I only drunk about 16 cans I think. Some fat girl was so wasted she offered me and my mate a tenner to drag her back to Tangerine camp haha.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Leeds & Reading 2010

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 :: GENERAL FORUMS :: Jukebox :: Gigs

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum