NEW VIDEO SHOOT

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NEW VIDEO SHOOT

Post by Hobbsy on Wed 31 Aug 2011, 8:18 am

nicola.the.hunter wrote:
elviiin wrote:Been accepted but duno if I'll go, travel costs etc.
Anyone staying up there or is Coops driving you lot?

You mean down there Razz

Not really if he lives in Portsmouth.
avatar
Hobbsy
Administrator

Age : 28
Location : Reading & Southampton

http://www.facebook.com/JamesHobbs182

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW VIDEO SHOOT

Post by tommygrhcp on Thu 01 Sep 2011, 6:04 am

i just sent off my confirmation!

Pretty excited now! Wondering how many people will be there.... and how many times we will hear the same song in 7 hours!

I think i will be completely addicted to the song by the end of everything, anyway, bring it on Smile
avatar
tommygrhcp
Anything Can Happen

Age : 28
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW VIDEO SHOOT

Post by nicola.the.hunter on Thu 01 Sep 2011, 7:52 am

Hobbsy wrote:
nicola.the.hunter wrote:
elviiin wrote:Been accepted but duno if I'll go, travel costs etc.
Anyone staying up there or is Coops driving you lot?

You mean down there Razz

Not really if he lives in Portsmouth.

Clearly was a joke.
avatar
nicola.the.hunter
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : St Albans District

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW VIDEO SHOOT

Post by Tommy k on Thu 01 Sep 2011, 9:51 pm

Nicola I better see you crowd surfing/stage diving/"pulling shapes" ( preferably a triangle if you could) Razz
avatar
Tommy k
Step Up

Age : 25
Location : southampton

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW VIDEO SHOOT

Post by solidarityshez on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 8:49 pm

Damn..so its turned into a first come, first served situation now... what sort of time are people thinking of getting there for?
avatar
solidarityshez
Sorry You're Not A Winner

Age : 25
Location : Reading/Plymouth

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW VIDEO SHOOT

Post by leeburgess on Sun 04 Sep 2011, 7:53 am

i think half the clowns who go will be there to touch rou rather than participate properly for the video.
i can see myself getting easily annoyed tomorrow, but whatevz. i'll mosh the anger out.
avatar
leeburgess
Buzzer

Age : 26
Location : Burnley, Lancashire

http://www.facebook.com/leejamesburgess

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW VIDEO SHOOT

Post by leeburgess on Tue 06 Sep 2011, 2:01 am

good laugh, shirt ruined, i'm all over this badboy, should be out in a couple of weeks appazzazzz
avatar
leeburgess
Buzzer

Age : 26
Location : Burnley, Lancashire

http://www.facebook.com/leejamesburgess

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW VIDEO SHOOT

Post by will on Tue 06 Sep 2011, 10:28 am

I guess the name of the song and footage from the video got leaked. At least that's what I heard on Tumblr. I didn't see the actual leaked stuff though.
avatar
will
Buzzer

Age : 24
Location : AMERICA FUCK YEAH!

http://facebook.com/thisfrozenlandscape

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW VIDEO SHOOT

Post by leeburgess on Tue 06 Sep 2011, 11:22 am

will wrote:I guess the name of the song and footage from the video got leaked. At least that's what I heard on Tumblr. I didn't see the actual leaked stuff though.


but they did iterate and refucking iterate that it'd be shit as fuck for people to film the making of the video and upload it youtube. yet there are obviously some cunts who feel a few hundred/thousand views on a youtube video is way cooler than actually respecting the band you claim to genuinely like, respect and wish all the best for when it comes down to sales. total fucking clowns.
avatar
leeburgess
Buzzer

Age : 26
Location : Burnley, Lancashire

http://www.facebook.com/leejamesburgess

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW VIDEO SHOOT

Post by Malky on Wed 07 Sep 2011, 3:45 am

I think you forget Burgess, that because these people videoed that shit on their phones, it's THEIR COPYRIGHT because THEY DID ALL THE WORK.

I love YouTuber logic.
avatar
Malky
Moderator

Age : 26
Location : Ayr/Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW VIDEO SHOOT

Post by leeburgess on Wed 07 Sep 2011, 3:49 am

Malky wrote:I think you forget Burgess, that because these people videoed that shit on their phones, it's THEIR COPYRIGHT because THEY DID ALL THE WORK.

I love YouTuber logic.

is that actually the case? shit me?!
so if you put a pirated clip on youtube of a film in the cinema on the day it came out you did on your phone, it'd be allowed?

well i still stand by the other part of my comment.
avatar
leeburgess
Buzzer

Age : 26
Location : Burnley, Lancashire

http://www.facebook.com/leejamesburgess

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW VIDEO SHOOT

Post by Dodson on Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:03 am

leeburgess wrote:so if you put a pirated clip on youtube of a film in the cinema on the day it came out you did on your phone, it'd be allowed?

I think because that's passing off someone elses work as yours then that doesn't apply and you're in breach as it's sort of secondary filming however technically as it's primary source of video it's allowed
avatar
Dodson
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 24
Location : Newcastle

http://www.facebook.com/jack.f.tait

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW VIDEO SHOOT

Post by joebarnes on Wed 07 Sep 2011, 6:41 am

Any one else still aching?
avatar
joebarnes
Jonny Sniper

Age : 25
Location : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW VIDEO SHOOT

Post by leeburgess on Wed 07 Sep 2011, 8:44 am

Hairson wrote:Any one else still aching?

yeah
avatar
leeburgess
Buzzer

Age : 26
Location : Burnley, Lancashire

http://www.facebook.com/leejamesburgess

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW VIDEO SHOOT

Post by joebarnes on Wed 07 Sep 2011, 5:35 pm

Least its not just me.
avatar
joebarnes
Jonny Sniper

Age : 25
Location : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW VIDEO SHOOT

Post by kappa99 on Mon 12 Sep 2011, 10:58 am

leeburgess wrote:
Malky wrote:I think you forget Burgess, that because these people videoed that shit on their phones, it's THEIR COPYRIGHT because THEY DID ALL THE WORK.

I love YouTuber logic.

is that actually the case? shit me?!
so if you put a pirated clip on youtube of a film in the cinema on the day it came out you did on your phone, it'd be allowed?

well i still stand by the other part of my comment.

I think malky may of been being sarcastic....maybe.
avatar
kappa99
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Location : Scotland

http://thezoneforum.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW VIDEO SHOOT

Post by Malky on Tue 13 Sep 2011, 9:23 pm

kappa99 wrote:
leeburgess wrote:
Malky wrote:I think you forget Burgess, that because these people videoed that shit on their phones, it's THEIR COPYRIGHT because THEY DID ALL THE WORK.

I love YouTuber logic.
is that actually the case? shit me?!
so if you put a pirated clip on youtube of a film in the cinema on the day it came out you did on your phone, it'd be allowed?

well i still stand by the other part of my comment.
I think malky may of been being sarcastic....maybe.
I was, but some people believe that copyright and IP don't exist when they video it if it's someone else's IP and starts to exist again when they have it on their YouTube channel. Fucking morons is what I call em.
avatar
Malky
Moderator

Age : 26
Location : Ayr/Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW VIDEO SHOOT

Post by kappa99 on Wed 14 Sep 2011, 10:05 pm

I wish id gone to this now. i nearly went on the Saturday night down to LDN but got persuaded that the journey wasnt worth it.
avatar
kappa99
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Location : Scotland

http://thezoneforum.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW VIDEO SHOOT

Post by Malky on Thu 15 Sep 2011, 4:37 am

See if you had given me more warning than a day, I would've driven there.
avatar
Malky
Moderator

Age : 26
Location : Ayr/Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW VIDEO SHOOT

Post by Scott on Thu 15 Sep 2011, 5:49 am

Ugh! We all suck.

Tbh, I forgot you could drive, Malky.
avatar
Scott
The Lions Are At The Door

Age : 25
Location : Scotlaaaand

http://www.haioko.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW VIDEO SHOOT

Post by Niamh on Thu 15 Sep 2011, 9:28 am

What did the people that went think of the track?
avatar
Niamh
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : SE9, Landan

http://www.facebook.com/NiamhF

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW VIDEO SHOOT

Post by joebarnes on Thu 15 Sep 2011, 6:23 pm

We only heard it through once, but it is generally going to be a good single.

Heavy breakdown and sing-a-long parts.
avatar
joebarnes
Jonny Sniper

Age : 25
Location : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW VIDEO SHOOT

Post by leeburgess on Fri 16 Sep 2011, 5:54 am

watched the video the other day, it looks crackin'
avatar
leeburgess
Buzzer

Age : 26
Location : Burnley, Lancashire

http://www.facebook.com/leejamesburgess

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW VIDEO SHOOT

Post by nicola.the.hunter on Fri 16 Sep 2011, 6:36 am

We heard it all the way through a few times, was quite hard to hear though with people talking/singing along ect. Really looking forward to hearing it properly, and of course seeing the video.
avatar
nicola.the.hunter
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : St Albans District

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW VIDEO SHOOT

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum