Arguing With Thermometers MUSIC VIDEO

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Arguing With Thermometers MUSIC VIDEO

Post by Skully on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:34 am

I dont know what to make of this song yet.
avatar
Skully
Administrator

Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Arguing With Thermometers MUSIC VIDEO

Post by flipped on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:07 am

I love this song! The video makes me so excited to see them live again.
avatar
flipped
Anything Can Happen

Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Arguing With Thermometers MUSIC VIDEO

Post by Scott on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 6:38 am

Not that impressed. I'll let you know my thoughts on the day.
avatar
Scott
The Lions Are At The Door

Age : 25
Location : Scotlaaaand

http://www.haioko.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Arguing With Thermometers MUSIC VIDEO

Post by CallYum on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 7:25 am

Dynamite. Well into this one.
avatar
CallYum
Nodding Acquaintance

Age : 27
Location : Glasgow

http://www.facebook.com/callum.ayers

Back to top Go down

Re: Arguing With Thermometers MUSIC VIDEO

Post by HarleyThorne on Mon 19 Sep 2011, 8:51 pm

His scream in this is sick. Really hope they release it soon, though a part of me expects it to be on the album and so we won't get a studio version for ages Sad

HarleyThorne
Hybryd


Back to top Go down

Re: Arguing With Thermometers MUSIC VIDEO

Post by Jaaakkkeee on Wed 21 Sep 2011, 8:59 pm

Excited for new album.

Jaaakkkeee
Sorry You're Not A Winner

Age : 25
Location : Aberdeen

Back to top Go down

Re: Arguing With Thermometers MUSIC VIDEO

Post by will on Fri 23 Sep 2011, 6:47 am

I NEEEED THIS NOW.
avatar
will
Buzzer

Age : 24
Location : AMERICA FUCK YEAH!

http://facebook.com/thisfrozenlandscape

Back to top Go down

Re: Arguing With Thermometers MUSIC VIDEO

Post by TuckerTheHunter on Sat 24 Sep 2011, 12:28 am

Man I can't wait for the new album! The waiting's gunna kill me!
avatar
TuckerTheHunter
Hybryd

Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Arguing With Thermometers MUSIC VIDEO

Post by Dodson on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 8:02 am

Here you go, recorded for all you overseas chaps who have no access to radio 1 or those who have a major case of cba and don't want to go through the Radio 1 show again, didn't cut out zanes banter but you get the drift...

Spoiler:
http://www.mediafire.com/?rccbpzjb0x7xyyo

Password: thezoneforum
avatar
Dodson
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 24
Location : Newcastle

http://www.facebook.com/jack.f.tait

Back to top Go down

Re: Arguing With Thermometers MUSIC VIDEO

Post by Skully on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 8:06 am

Dodson wrote:Here you go, recorded for all you overseas chaps who have no access to radio 1 or those who have a major case of cba and don't want to go through the Radio 1 show again, didn't cut out zanes banter but you get the drift...

Spoiler:
http://www.mediafire.com/?rccbpzjb0x7xyyo

Password: thezoneforum

Did you record the whole session?
avatar
Skully
Administrator

Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Arguing With Thermometers MUSIC VIDEO

Post by aprilMCC on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 9:13 am

As good as ssnakepit is, I think they should have released this song instead. I'm completely in love with it.
avatar
aprilMCC
Come Join The Feast

Age : 24
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Arguing With Thermometers MUSIC VIDEO

Post by Pete on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 9:15 am

It's a mad song. Sounds rather sick.
avatar
Pete
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : Nawtingham

http://www.myspace.com/wewerefriendsuk

Back to top Go down

Re: Arguing With Thermometers MUSIC VIDEO

Post by floodgateswillopen on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 10:27 am

The Zane Lowe version of this got me so pumped, I can't wait for a studio version

floodgateswillopen
Hybryd

Location : Montreal

Back to top Go down

Re: Arguing With Thermometers MUSIC VIDEO

Post by leeburgess on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 11:18 am

floodgateswillopen wrote:The Zane Lowe version of this got me so pumped, I can't wait for a studio version

the studio version is ridiculous!
avatar
leeburgess
Buzzer

Age : 26
Location : Burnley, Lancashire

http://www.facebook.com/leejamesburgess

Back to top Go down

Re: Arguing With Thermometers MUSIC VIDEO

Post by Dodson on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:12 pm

Skully wrote:
Dodson wrote:Here you go, recorded for all you overseas chaps who have no access to radio 1 or those who have a major case of cba and don't want to go through the Radio 1 show again, didn't cut out zanes banter but you get the drift...

Spoiler:
http://www.mediafire.com/?rccbpzjb0x7xyyo

Password: thezoneforum

Did you record the whole session?

Naaaaaaa, just got this one for the time being, could record the rest tonight if you do so wish w/ interview and that
avatar
Dodson
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 24
Location : Newcastle

http://www.facebook.com/jack.f.tait

Back to top Go down

Re: Arguing With Thermometers MUSIC VIDEO

Post by theCRUNGE on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 6:30 pm

"Back to the drawing board boys"


Oh cool, fun fact, Zane Lowe is from New Zealand. That would explain the terrible mix of UK & NZ accent.


Last edited by theCRUNGE on Fri 07 Oct 2011, 7:52 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
theCRUNGE
Return To Energiser

Age : 23
Location : Hamilton, New Zealand

https://www.facebook.com/oktimeforplanc

Back to top Go down

Re: Arguing With Thermometers MUSIC VIDEO

Post by Skully on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 10:41 pm

Finally listened to the session and i still dont like this track.. Still pumped for the album still sick of this spoken word rap pish though.
avatar
Skully
Administrator

Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Arguing With Thermometers MUSIC VIDEO

Post by kappa99 on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 11:23 pm

I like it, Sssnakepit IMO is better but its good, except the dubstep bit.
avatar
kappa99
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Location : Scotland

http://thezoneforum.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Arguing With Thermometers MUSIC VIDEO

Post by will on Fri 07 Oct 2011, 5:13 am

I have a feeling the album is going to break a lot of their norms vocal wise. It isn't going to be like 'okay zero mistakes, let's keep everything perfectly inside it's key etc...' I'm really excited to hear what they do because i'm hearing a lot of new vocal deliveries from Rou. Plus Rory is getting his fair share now.
avatar
will
Buzzer

Age : 24
Location : AMERICA FUCK YEAH!

http://facebook.com/thisfrozenlandscape

Back to top Go down

Re: Arguing With Thermometers MUSIC VIDEO

Post by beth on Fri 07 Oct 2011, 9:07 am

I love that Rory sings/yells more now. As far as this song is concerned, I think it's a new favourite. Better than all of the new stuff, and I love the other new stuff. Can't wait for the studio version.
So excited for next week after hearing it!
avatar
beth
Buzzer

Location : glasgow.

http://www.facebook.com/Bethhhy

Back to top Go down

Re: Arguing With Thermometers MUSIC VIDEO

Post by leeburgess on Mon 10 Oct 2011, 12:02 am

will wrote:I have a feeling the album is going to break a lot of their norms vocal wise. It isn't going to be like 'okay zero mistakes, let's keep everything perfectly inside it's key etc...' I'm really excited to hear what they do because i'm hearing a lot of new vocal deliveries from Rou. Plus Rory is getting his fair share now.

all four actually have vocal duties on this record.
avatar
leeburgess
Buzzer

Age : 26
Location : Burnley, Lancashire

http://www.facebook.com/leejamesburgess

Back to top Go down

Re: Arguing With Thermometers MUSIC VIDEO

Post by will on Mon 10 Oct 2011, 2:23 am

leeburgess wrote:
will wrote:I have a feeling the album is going to break a lot of their norms vocal wise. It isn't going to be like 'okay zero mistakes, let's keep everything perfectly inside it's key etc...' I'm really excited to hear what they do because i'm hearing a lot of new vocal deliveries from Rou. Plus Rory is getting his fair share now.

all four actually have vocal duties on this record.

Hahahah awesome. Rob's really low voice is beautiful.
avatar
will
Buzzer

Age : 24
Location : AMERICA FUCK YEAH!

http://facebook.com/thisfrozenlandscape

Back to top Go down

Re: Arguing With Thermometers MUSIC VIDEO

Post by EnterHunty on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 10:18 pm

This song is incredible! The Album is going to be the most anticpanted thing ive ever waited for! Think they are going to take themselves to another level with this album!

See them 2nd stage headliners at most 2012 festivals...
avatar
EnterHunty
Hybryd


Back to top Go down

Re: Arguing With Thermometers MUSIC VIDEO

Post by Dodson on Wed 18 Jan 2012, 2:40 am

Video going up in like the next hour
avatar
Dodson
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 24
Location : Newcastle

http://www.facebook.com/jack.f.tait

Back to top Go down

Re: Arguing With Thermometers MUSIC VIDEO

Post by Dodson on Wed 18 Jan 2012, 4:12 am



Yo
avatar
Dodson
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 24
Location : Newcastle

http://www.facebook.com/jack.f.tait

Back to top Go down

Re: Arguing With Thermometers MUSIC VIDEO

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum