A Flash Flood of Colour

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Flash Flood of Colour

Post by kappa99 on Thu 10 Feb 2011, 11:21 am

Fill everything in here guys!!
avatar
kappa99
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Location : Scotland

http://thezoneforum.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: A Flash Flood of Colour

Post by Malky on Thu 10 Feb 2011, 11:41 am

FACT: there will be a tour
avatar
Malky
Moderator

Age : 26
Location : Ayr/Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: A Flash Flood of Colour

Post by Pete on Thu 10 Feb 2011, 12:07 pm

FACT: There will be an album.

RUMOUR: Seasick Steve is replacing Rou on Lead Vocals.
avatar
Pete
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : Nawtingham

http://www.myspace.com/wewerefriendsuk

Back to top Go down

Re: A Flash Flood of Colour

Post by leeburgess on Thu 10 Feb 2011, 12:43 pm

RUMOUR: I'll be on the album
avatar
leeburgess
Buzzer

Age : 26
Location : Burnley, Lancashire

http://www.facebook.com/leejamesburgess

Back to top Go down

Re: A Flash Flood of Colour

Post by Hobbsy on Thu 10 Feb 2011, 12:52 pm

FACT: Won't beat TTTS

RUMOUR: It might have Dancing Bear on the album cover (Check the LOL thread or Malkys avatar)
avatar
Hobbsy
Administrator

Age : 27
Location : Reading & Southampton

http://www.facebook.com/JamesHobbs182

Back to top Go down

Re: A Flash Flood of Colour

Post by Martin on Thu 10 Feb 2011, 2:15 pm

RUMOUR: Paddy McCourt is producing it.
avatar
Martin
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : Probably asleep in a hedge

Back to top Go down

Re: A Flash Flood of Colour

Post by Jed on Thu 10 Feb 2011, 9:02 pm

FACT: It will mention politics and/or society.

RUMOUR: It's their last album.
avatar
Jed
Moderator

Age : 23
Location : Mynydd Isa/Cardiff

http://www.facebook.com/JedJedJed

Back to top Go down

Re: A Flash Flood of Colour

Post by Pete on Thu 10 Feb 2011, 9:19 pm

FACT: Jed will complain that it's not ass good as TTTS

Rumour: Album will be released early 2012.
avatar
Pete
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : Nawtingham

http://www.myspace.com/wewerefriendsuk

Back to top Go down

Re: A Flash Flood of Colour

Post by Tommy k on Thu 10 Feb 2011, 10:24 pm

Fact: rou is going to rub his annoying opinions in your face!

Rumour: the album will come with DVD
avatar
Tommy k
Step Up

Age : 25
Location : southampton

Back to top Go down

Re: A Flash Flood of Colour

Post by Malky on Thu 10 Feb 2011, 11:42 pm

Martin wrote:RUMOUR: Paddy McCourt is producing it.
RUMOUR: His payment is 19 packs of superking Marlboro Golds.

FACT: Dettol kills 99.9% of all known bacteria.
avatar
Malky
Moderator

Age : 26
Location : Ayr/Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: A Flash Flood of Colour

Post by beth on Fri 11 Feb 2011, 2:11 am

FACT : just BUCKLED at what malky said. oh my word.
avatar
beth
Buzzer

Location : glasgow.

http://www.facebook.com/Bethhhy

Back to top Go down

Re: A Flash Flood of Colour

Post by Guest on Fri 11 Feb 2011, 2:12 am

RUMOUR: We'll no longer be 'Lions' - We'll be 'Snow Leopards'

FACT: This album will include lots of lexis about consumerism.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A Flash Flood of Colour

Post by ChumbaWumba on Fri 11 Feb 2011, 2:21 am

leeburgess wrote:RUMOUR: I'll be on the album

Now this I could see happening.
avatar
ChumbaWumba
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : Hull/ Wolverhampton

http://www.facebook.com/absolutelucidity

Back to top Go down

Re: A Flash Flood of Colour

Post by Malky on Fri 11 Feb 2011, 2:58 am

JackHizzle wrote:RUMOUR: We'll no longer be 'Lions' - We'll be 'Snow Leopards'
The "reverse-Oh-Es-Ten", you say?
avatar
Malky
Moderator

Age : 26
Location : Ayr/Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: A Flash Flood of Colour

Post by Jed on Fri 11 Feb 2011, 5:53 am

MORE MAC HUMOUR? REALLY?

FACT: Malky and Jack's handwriting is Helvetica.
avatar
Jed
Moderator

Age : 23
Location : Mynydd Isa/Cardiff

http://www.facebook.com/JedJedJed

Back to top Go down

Re: A Flash Flood of Colour

Post by warnerbro on Fri 11 Feb 2011, 6:14 am

RUMOUR: THEY ARE SUPPORTING THE HEAVY METAL BAND A ON THEIR WORLD TOUR AND ONE TRACK FEATURES DPC ON VOCALS.
avatar
warnerbro
Buzzer

Age : 27
Location : Leicester

http://www.facebook.com/warnerbro

Back to top Go down

Re: A Flash Flood of Colour

Post by Dodson on Fri 11 Feb 2011, 7:57 am

RUMOUR: They are dropping the guitar tuning (again) to follow tradition. They will now play guitars in the tuning of Drop B# and all songs will be transposed down by a semitone.

FACT: I hope that the rumour I made up isn't true
avatar
Dodson
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 23
Location : Newcastle

http://www.facebook.com/jack.f.tait

Back to top Go down

Re: A Flash Flood of Colour

Post by Pete on Fri 11 Feb 2011, 10:35 am

RUMOUR/FACT: The lyrics 'Still we will be here, standing like statues' will be on the album.
avatar
Pete
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : Nawtingham

http://www.myspace.com/wewerefriendsuk

Back to top Go down

Re: A Flash Flood of Colour

Post by JohnnyCallaghan on Sat 12 Feb 2011, 10:38 am

RUMOUR: it will be produced by Daniel P. Carter

FACT/RUMOUR: It won't be JBM
avatar
JohnnyCallaghan
Sorry You're Not A Winner

Age : 22
Location : Clapham, London

Back to top Go down

Re: A Flash Flood of Colour

Post by nicola.the.hunter on Sun 13 Feb 2011, 11:33 pm

FACT: They have already got 10 demos
avatar
nicola.the.hunter
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : St Albans District

Back to top Go down

Re: A Flash Flood of Colour

Post by Malky on Mon 14 Feb 2011, 12:40 am

Jed wrote:MORE MAC HUMOUR? REALLY?

FACT: Malky and Jack's handwriting is Helvetica.
Mines is Myriad Pro actually.
avatar
Malky
Moderator

Age : 26
Location : Ayr/Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: A Flash Flood of Colour

Post by Jess on Mon 14 Feb 2011, 2:44 am

Malky wrote:
Jed wrote:MORE MAC HUMOUR? REALLY?

FACT: Malky and Jack's handwriting is Helvetica.
Mines is Myriad Pro actually.

That, Malky, is a good shout. Nicest font ever. As well as Futura (but that's only because of Wes Anderson)
avatar
Jess
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : London

http://www.facebook.com/jessmelling

Back to top Go down

Re: A Flash Flood of Colour

Post by Fizzgig Loves Shikari on Mon 14 Feb 2011, 7:39 am

Rumour: The album will be called 'Enter The Night, Dragon Keeper'

Which sounds pretty sweet if im honest.
avatar
Fizzgig Loves Shikari
Hybryd

Age : 23
Location : Coventry

http://facebook.com/MattyGraney

Back to top Go down

Re: A Flash Flood of Colour

Post by Dodson on Mon 14 Feb 2011, 8:08 am

Fizzgig Loves Shikari wrote:'Enter The Night, Dragon Keeper'

pale
avatar
Dodson
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 23
Location : Newcastle

http://www.facebook.com/jack.f.tait

Back to top Go down

Re: A Flash Flood of Colour

Post by Malky on Mon 14 Feb 2011, 8:10 am

Fizzgig Loves Shikari wrote:Rumour: The album will be called 'Enter The Night, Dragon Keeper'

Which sounds pretty sweet if im honest.
Reminds me of "Enter the dragon"
Which reminds me of
avatar
Malky
Moderator

Age : 26
Location : Ayr/Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: A Flash Flood of Colour

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum