US Fall 2012 Tour with TDWP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

US Fall 2012 Tour with TDWP

Post by apap3rplat3 on Sun 27 Nov 2011, 3:32 pm

So, it's been about a year since I last posted on here...sorry about that. If you've forgotten, I'm Patrick from wonderful Oklahoma.

Anyways, I attended Shikari's show today in Oklahoma City and Kev asked me to do a review, so here we go.

City: Oklahoma City, OK
Venue: Diamond Ballroom
Other Bands: For Today, White Chapel, and The Devil Wears Prada (headliners)
Set list: Destabilize, Mothership, Arguing with Thermometers, Zzzonked, Sssnakepit, Juggernauts, OK, Time for Plan B (I'm not sure about the order.)

This was the third time I've seen them, and they were as energetic and crazy as ever. The set list was a good mix of new and old (very thrilled they ended with OK, Time for Plan B). Maybe it was because the venue was quite large (compared to the other two venues I've seen them at), but the crowd did not seem as rowdy as previous shows. Not necessarily not as excited, just not as pushy, which is both a good and bad thing. Overall, it was a wonderful night, and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. The highlight was definitely Rou climbing all over the ceiling and dropping down in the crowd right next to me.

(I apologize that that does not sound like a very well-developed review, I'm a bit rattled.)
apap3rplat3
Buzzer

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1413049329&

Back to top Go down

Re: US Fall 2012 Tour with TDWP

Post by ChumbaWumba on Mon 28 Nov 2011, 5:07 am

Glad you had a great show man, the scene kid in me is jealous that ES and TDWP are on the same bill again and I can't them haha!
ChumbaWumba
A Flash Flood Of Colour

http://www.facebook.com/absolutelucidity

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top