Leeds Cockpit 18th Jan

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Leeds Cockpit 18th Jan

Post by Pete on Fri 20 Jan 2012, 9:11 am

ChumbaWumba wrote:
tommygrhcp wrote:Chumba, you front flipped off a speaker stack?! Thats mental. You deserved to have hurt your back to be honest! yea, this one did sounds pretty good.

I probably did tbh, was just a spur of the moment adrenaline thing. Landed flat on my back with everyone around me going 'OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH'. Then Pete came and found me haha!

Also got a lovely kick to the face from 'mini' Burgess and Soph tried to strangle me with her legs ninja style aha!

Mate, I saw it as soon as you were up there and knew it wasn't going to end well. The way you fell, I thought you might have paralysed yourself. :/
Pete
A Flash Flood Of Colour

http://www.myspace.com/wewerefriendsuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete on Fri 20 Jan 2012, 9:13 am

And, I hope your Chinese flatmate isn't too traumatised. She seemed genuinely scared to see me sleeping in the living room. :')
Pete
A Flash Flood Of Colour

http://www.myspace.com/wewerefriendsuk

Back to top Go down

Post by leeburgess on Fri 20 Jan 2012, 10:38 am

ChumbaWumba wrote:
tommygrhcp wrote:Chumba, you front flipped off a speaker stack?! Thats mental. You deserved to have hurt your back to be honest! yea, this one did sounds pretty good.

I probably did tbh, was just a spur of the moment adrenaline thing. Landed flat on my back with everyone around me going 'OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH'. Then Pete came and found me haha!

Also got a lovely kick to the face from 'mini' Burgess and Soph tried to strangle me with her legs ninja style aha!

and i made Joe's face produce blood from my only stagedive of the night. Burgess' go in hard!
leeburgess
Buzzer

http://www.facebook.com/leejamesburgess

Back to top Go down

Post by joebarnes on Sat 21 Jan 2012, 12:35 am

leeburgess wrote:
ChumbaWumba wrote:

and i made Joe's face produce blood from my only stagedive of the night. Burgess' go in hard!

Il accept that since you didn't rugby tackle me off stage like the few you did.
joebarnes
Jonny Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top