Reasons to be happy ATM

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by kappa99 on Thu 26 Apr 2012, 2:58 am

ChumbaWumba wrote:
will wrote:Seeing Lights tonight!

She's awesome and hellah sexy! Wish I went to her last tour here a couple of months back.

There's a video on YouTube somewhere of Warner, Jen, Coops and Ginge in a hotel room and she's just randomly in the background sitting on a couch drinking hahaha

That would also be the night Coops tried to fire into her pretty much non stop hahaha.
Also the next morning on the way out the hotel, I smashed a vodka bottle infront of her and quick as a flash she said "we should lick that up, too precious to waste"

Lights <3
avatar
kappa99
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Location : Scotland

http://thezoneforum.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by ChumbaWumba on Thu 26 Apr 2012, 11:03 pm

Got my signed red AFFOC vinyl today, looks lovely!
avatar
ChumbaWumba
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : Hull/ Wolverhampton

http://www.facebook.com/absolutelucidity

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by orwellaintdead on Fri 27 Apr 2012, 4:10 am

Just made 'Yabba Dabba Do One Son' my message tone, lulz.

Edit: Also: sounds lame, but I love the adrenalin rush I get when I'm rushing to get an essay done, with a couple hours left until the deadline. Have a 2,500 word essay due in at midnight, and with less than 4 hours left to go, I'm only at half the word count. Wish me luck!
avatar
orwellaintdead
We Can Breathe In Space

Age : 25
Location : Banbury/Norwich

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by ChumbaWumba on Fri 27 Apr 2012, 6:47 am

orwellaintdead wrote:Edit: Also: sounds lame, but I love the adrenalin rush I get when I'm rushing to get an essay done, with a couple hours left until the deadline. Have a 2,500 word essay due in at midnight, and with less than 4 hours left to go, I'm only at half the word count. Wish me luck!

That's my absolute nightmare! I got a 2500 word essay in for Tuesday and i'm stressing over it!
avatar
ChumbaWumba
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : Hull/ Wolverhampton

http://www.facebook.com/absolutelucidity

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by orwellaintdead on Fri 27 Apr 2012, 6:51 am

ChumbaWumba wrote:
orwellaintdead wrote:Edit: Also: sounds lame, but I love the adrenalin rush I get when I'm rushing to get an essay done, with a couple hours left until the deadline. Have a 2,500 word essay due in at midnight, and with less than 4 hours left to go, I'm only at half the word count. Wish me luck!

That's my absolute nightmare! I got a 2500 word essay in for Tuesday and i'm stressing over it!
3 hours to go, and I have 900 words to go - feeling my hands begin to shake. I FEEL ALIVE.

This is tour withdrawal symptoms at its very lowest.
avatar
orwellaintdead
We Can Breathe In Space

Age : 25
Location : Banbury/Norwich

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by PARSLEYtheLI0N on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 6:23 am

Just met Thomas Morstead one of my cousin's for the first time who's an NFL player, real nice guy ! Was surreal seeing him trudging round a tiny house in his joggers in the countryside of england with a bag of crisps when he's wider and taller than most of the doors.
avatar
PARSLEYtheLI0N
Anything Can Happen

Age : 22
Location : Lincolnshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by Dodson on Sun 29 Apr 2012, 1:28 am



This is so big and it's free to download, yes!
avatar
Dodson
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 23
Location : Newcastle

http://www.facebook.com/jack.f.tait

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by orwellaintdead on Sun 29 Apr 2012, 9:31 am

The good thing about one of my flatmates having a kitchen full of loud people is that I can listen to music even louder. Currently have Gallows on. Joy.
avatar
orwellaintdead
We Can Breathe In Space

Age : 25
Location : Banbury/Norwich

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by blissof89 on Sun 29 Apr 2012, 2:30 pm

Dodson wrote:

This is so big and it's free to download, yes!

Missed Meshuggah playin Norwich a couple of weeks ago, gutted.
avatar
blissof89
Step Up

Age : 28
Location : Norwich, Norfolk

http://www.facebook.com/blissof89

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by ChumbaWumba on Mon 30 Apr 2012, 8:17 am

PARSLEYtheLI0N wrote:Just met Thomas Morstead one of my cousin's for the first time who's an NFL player, real nice guy ! Was surreal seeing him trudging round a tiny house in his joggers in the countryside of england with a bag of crisps when he's wider and taller than most of the doors.

This is badass!
avatar
ChumbaWumba
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : Hull/ Wolverhampton

http://www.facebook.com/absolutelucidity

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by PARSLEYtheLI0N on Mon 30 Apr 2012, 9:12 am

ChumbaWumba wrote:
PARSLEYtheLI0N wrote:Just met Thomas Morstead one of my cousin's for the first time who's an NFL player, real nice guy ! Was surreal seeing him trudging round a tiny house in his joggers in the countryside of england with a bag of crisps when he's wider and taller than most of the doors.

This is badass!

Cheers man ! My mates didn't believe me when i told them my second cousin was a superbowl champ. He was pretty laid-back guy but was good to finally meet the brute
avatar
PARSLEYtheLI0N
Anything Can Happen

Age : 22
Location : Lincolnshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by Bess on Tue 01 May 2012, 11:12 pm

Seeing Simple Plan tonight Very Happy
avatar
Bess
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 28
Location : Suffolk

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=646880048&r

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by flipped on Wed 02 May 2012, 5:52 am

I'm going to Thailand on the 15th of may for 6 weeks and in july I'll head to London for a couple of days and I'll probably go to London again in August.
I like this summer already, but my boss isn't too happy about it al
avatar
flipped
Anything Can Happen

Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by ChumbaWumba on Wed 02 May 2012, 7:03 am

flipped wrote:I'm going to Thailand on the 15th of may for 6 weeks and in july I'll head to London for a couple of days and I'll probably go to London again in August.
I like this summer already, but my boss isn't too happy about it al

Woop! Party with the London crew!
avatar
ChumbaWumba
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : Hull/ Wolverhampton

http://www.facebook.com/absolutelucidity

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by aprilMCC on Wed 02 May 2012, 7:53 am

Got to sit outside and read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets today because of the lovely weather! YES SUMMER WEATHER, COME TO CANADA.
avatar
aprilMCC
Come Join The Feast

Age : 24
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by will on Wed 02 May 2012, 9:15 am

Playing my first show in 10 days.
avatar
will
Buzzer

Age : 23
Location : AMERICA FUCK YEAH!

http://facebook.com/thisfrozenlandscape

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by mcfly88 on Wed 02 May 2012, 10:12 am

aprilMCC wrote:Got to sit outside and read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets today because of the lovely weather! YES SUMMER WEATHER, COME TO CANADA.

its rainy and shitty here Sad
avatar
mcfly88
Sorry You're Not A Winner

Age : 28
Location : Boston

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by aprilMCC on Wed 02 May 2012, 10:27 am

mcfly88 wrote:
aprilMCC wrote:Got to sit outside and read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets today because of the lovely weather! YES SUMMER WEATHER, COME TO CANADA.

its rainy and shitty here Sad
Bummer bro. We deserved the nice weather though. Had a snow storm about a week ago and had to shovel again. Now all the snow is gone and it's nice :3
avatar
aprilMCC
Come Join The Feast

Age : 24
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by eilidhbrian on Thu 03 May 2012, 9:10 pm

orwellaintdead wrote:

Edit: Also: sounds lame, but I love the adrenalin rush I get when I'm rushing to get an essay done, with a couple hours left until the deadline. Have a 2,500 word essay due in at midnight, and with less than 4 hours left to go, I'm only at half the word count. Wish me luck!

I would completely freak out if I did that! Someone in my course wrote her entire 11,000 word dissertation in 2 days... Crazy.
avatar
eilidhbrian
Return To Energiser

Age : 27
Location : Glasgow

http://facebook.com/ebrian1

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by ChumbaWumba on Fri 04 May 2012, 2:33 am

Just found out I get 50% off Spofiy Premium with my NUS card. ZING!
avatar
ChumbaWumba
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : Hull/ Wolverhampton

http://www.facebook.com/absolutelucidity

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by theCRUNGE on Sat 05 May 2012, 8:41 pm

I MIGHT BE GOING TO THE UK!!!!!!
avatar
theCRUNGE
Return To Energiser

Age : 23
Location : Hamilton, New Zealand

https://www.facebook.com/oktimeforplanc

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by ChumbaWumba on Sat 05 May 2012, 8:44 pm

theCRUNGE wrote:I MIGHT BE GOING TO THE UK!!!!!!

Hopefully when there's a Shikari show! Wink
avatar
ChumbaWumba
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : Hull/ Wolverhampton

http://www.facebook.com/absolutelucidity

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by Dodson on Sat 05 May 2012, 9:04 pm

theCRUNGE wrote:I MIGHT BE GOING TO THE UK!!!!!!

Newcastle? Best place to go tbh
avatar
Dodson
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 23
Location : Newcastle

http://www.facebook.com/jack.f.tait

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by Poppins on Sun 06 May 2012, 12:18 pm

Dodson wrote:
theCRUNGE wrote:I MIGHT BE GOING TO THE UK!!!!!!

Newcastle? Best place to go tbh
Co-sign.
avatar
Poppins
Return To Energiser

Location : Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by theCRUNGE on Sun 06 May 2012, 9:52 pm

Dodson wrote:
theCRUNGE wrote:I MIGHT BE GOING TO THE UK!!!!!!

Newcastle? Best place to go tbh

Nah. Beltring. Well around there. Well that's where my dad wants to go. A couple of stops wouldn't hurt.
avatar
theCRUNGE
Return To Energiser

Age : 23
Location : Hamilton, New Zealand

https://www.facebook.com/oktimeforplanc

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum