Enter Shikari - Live At Rock City VINYL RELEASE & Shikari Sound System - Paddington Frisk Remix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Enter Shikari - Live At Rock City VINYL RELEASE & Shikari Sound System - Paddington Frisk Remix

Post by orwellaintdead on Fri 29 Nov 2013, 6:06 am

From thenoisecartel.com

This Saturday (30th November) Enter Shikari will make themselves useful by manning their own Ambush Reality label stall at this year’s Independent Label Market in Spitalfields, London.
To fully enter into the spirit of the market, Ambush Reality will be releasing two ‘market exclusive’ vinyl editions for sale on the day:
‘Live At Rock City’ – grey vinyl 12” LP
‘The Paddington Frisk [Shikari Sound System Remix / Dub Mix]’ – green vinyl 7”
both releases are limited edition of x400 copies, never to be repressed.
Alongside the exclusives, the label has some rare vinyl items from the Enter Shikari vaults which will be available throughout the way, as well as a selection of other items from the band’s catalogue.
The market is open from 11am til 5pm, and runs alongside the London Brewers Market, at which Signature Brew will be serving cold bottles of Enter Shikari’s ‘Ssssnakepit Organic Lager’ too.
http://thenoisecartel.com/2013/11/28/enter-shikari-release-limited-edition-vinyls-work-on-market-stall-go-to-france/

If there is ANY WAY anyone could grab me a Rock City vinyl that would be AMAZING. I'm guessing it's one per person though? I don't know. SO DESPERATE for one though.
orwellaintdead
We Can Breathe In Space

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top