Fave member?

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fave band member.

28% 28% 
[ 20 ]
25% 25% 
[ 18 ]
23% 23% 
[ 16 ]
24% 24% 
[ 17 ]
 
Total Votes : 71

Re: Fave member?

Post by nicola.the.hunter on Mon 01 Jun 2009, 5:58 am

Frankie, you can have Sam. Hes pretty similar to Rory Smile
avatar
nicola.the.hunter
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : St Albans District

Back to top Go down

Re: Fave member?

Post by Saga3nanna1supi on Mon 01 Jun 2009, 6:11 am

nicola.the.hunter wrote:Frankie, you can have Sam. Hes pretty similar to Rory Smile
Maybe a stupid question, but...euh Embarassed
Are Sam & Rory brothers?
avatar
Saga3nanna1supi
Jonny Sniper

Age : 27
Location : Gent, Belgium

http://www.myspace.com/saga3nanna1supi

Back to top Go down

Re: Fave member?

Post by nicola.the.hunter on Mon 01 Jun 2009, 6:13 am

Saga3nanna1supi wrote:
nicola.the.hunter wrote:Frankie, you can have Sam. Hes pretty similar to Rory Smile
Maybe a stupid question, but...euh Embarassed
Are Sam & Rory brothers?

Sam, as in Pdex the dj. Sam is Rory's older brother. Rory also has a sister, whom also djs.
avatar
nicola.the.hunter
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : St Albans District

Back to top Go down

Re: Fave member?

Post by Saga3nanna1supi on Mon 01 Jun 2009, 6:16 am

Okay thx! Smile
I knew Sam was DJ Pdex, but i didn't know for sure whether they were brothers or not..Now i do! Very Happy
avatar
Saga3nanna1supi
Jonny Sniper

Age : 27
Location : Gent, Belgium

http://www.myspace.com/saga3nanna1supi

Back to top Go down

Re: Fave member?

Post by nicola.the.hunter on Mon 01 Jun 2009, 6:18 am

Saga3nanna1supi wrote:Okay thx! Smile
I knew Sam was DJ Pdex, but i didn't know for sure whether they were brothers or not..Now i do! Very Happy

Yer they are, they look fairly similar and sound exaclty the same, especially on the phone.
avatar
nicola.the.hunter
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : St Albans District

Back to top Go down

Re: Fave member?

Post by Saga3nanna1supi on Mon 01 Jun 2009, 6:20 am

Yeah, they indeed look similar (But Rory sure is the hottest one!) Laughing

And howcome on the phone?
avatar
Saga3nanna1supi
Jonny Sniper

Age : 27
Location : Gent, Belgium

http://www.myspace.com/saga3nanna1supi

Back to top Go down

Re: Fave member?

Post by Frankie on Mon 01 Jun 2009, 6:21 am

nicola.the.hunter wrote:Frankie, you can have Sam. Hes pretty similar to Rory Smile

Hmm, seeing as i've spoken to him more than Rory.
I may, hahah!
avatar
Frankie
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 22
Location : Surrey

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=774535176&r

Back to top Go down

Re: Fave member?

Post by nicola.the.hunter on Mon 01 Jun 2009, 6:27 am

Saga3nanna1supi wrote:Yeah, they indeed look similar (But Rory sure is the hottest one!) Laughing

And howcome on the phone?

Had a long convo with Sam on the phone, had never spoke to him properly in person so to me it just sounded like I was speaking to Rory, lol.
avatar
nicola.the.hunter
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : St Albans District

Back to top Go down

Re: Fave member?

Post by Guest on Mon 01 Jun 2009, 6:29 am

I love Sam. He's so down to earth. But so are all the others haha.
Sam is ace though.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fave member?

Post by Joely on Tue 02 Jun 2009, 9:38 am

I showed my nanny Kerrang today and she said they're nice looking boys or something like that haha aw Smile
avatar
Joely
The Lions Are At The Door

Age : 25
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Fave member?

Post by Sophiee on Tue 02 Jun 2009, 10:18 am

Joely wrote:I showed my nanny Kerrang today and she said they're nice looking boys or something like that haha aw Smile
They look dead smart in that Kerrang with their suits on.
avatar
Sophiee
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 24
Location : Strathaven, Scotland.

http://www.myspace.com/airguitarsuperstar92

Back to top Go down

Re: Fave member?

Post by Joely on Tue 02 Jun 2009, 10:29 am

They do.
But I'd seen them in suits before. Wink
avatar
Joely
The Lions Are At The Door

Age : 25
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Fave member?

Post by Sophiee on Tue 02 Jun 2009, 10:32 am

Joely wrote:They do.
But I'd seen them in suits before. Wink
O RLY?!
Do elaborate.
avatar
Sophiee
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 24
Location : Strathaven, Scotland.

http://www.myspace.com/airguitarsuperstar92

Back to top Go down

Re: Fave member?

Post by Guest on Tue 02 Jun 2009, 10:13 pm

i like all of them, but i said rory, hes a sweetheart and was the only one that said sorry when he fell on my head hahaha.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fave member?

Post by nicola.the.hunter on Tue 02 Jun 2009, 10:19 pm

lottieesniper. wrote:i like all of them, but i said rory, hes a sweetheart and was the only one that said sorry when he fell on my head hahaha.

And you got a photo with him thanks to me Smile


To add to my previous list, Rory also.... he kept appologising after he realised he'd accidently wacked me in the head with his guitar at camden underworld. He also asked if I'd had a good party, if I'd had my birthday yet and then wished me a happy birthday. He gave me a set list set list at manc gian, then 2 days later in paris he remember he'd tried to give me it and checked to see if I'd actually managed to grab it. Smile
avatar
nicola.the.hunter
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : St Albans District

Back to top Go down

Re: Fave member?

Post by Guest on Wed 03 Jun 2009, 12:52 am

nicola.the.hunter wrote:
lottieesniper. wrote:i like all of them, but i said rory, hes a sweetheart and was the only one that said sorry when he fell on my head hahaha.

And you got a photo with him thanks to me Smile


To add to my previous list, Rory also.... he kept appologising after he realised he'd accidently wacked me in the head with his guitar at camden underworld. He also asked if I'd had a good party, if I'd had my birthday yet and then wished me a happy birthday. He gave me a set list set list at manc gian, then 2 days later in paris he remember he'd tried to give me it and checked to see if I'd actually managed to grab it. Smile

yeh haha, id met him before that but felt stupid asking him for a photo as no one else was hahah.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fave member?

Post by HappySailor69 on Wed 03 Jun 2009, 1:05 am

aww poor chris.
avatar
HappySailor69
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : IM ON A BOAT BITCH!

http://www.captainjoshsparrow.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fave member?

Post by nicola.the.hunter on Wed 03 Jun 2009, 1:16 am

lottieesniper. wrote:
nicola.the.hunter wrote:
lottieesniper. wrote:i like all of them, but i said rory, hes a sweetheart and was the only one that said sorry when he fell on my head hahaha.

And you got a photo with him thanks to me Smile


To add to my previous list, Rory also.... he kept appologising after he realised he'd accidently wacked me in the head with his guitar at camden underworld. He also asked if I'd had a good party, if I'd had my birthday yet and then wished me a happy birthday. He gave me a set list set list at manc gian, then 2 days later in paris he remember he'd tried to give me it and checked to see if I'd actually managed to grab it. Smile

yeh haha, id met him before that but felt stupid asking him for a photo as no one else was hahah.

Aww, I get like that now. Partly why I didn't want a photo at the time. Was easier asking him for a photo with you than with me for some reason, lol.

ZombieJosh wrote:aww poor chris.

I feel bad for Chris as well Sad
avatar
nicola.the.hunter
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : St Albans District

Back to top Go down

Re: Fave member?

Post by Kyle on Wed 03 Jun 2009, 1:37 am

Sophiee wrote:
Joely wrote:They do.
But I'd seen them in suits before. Wink
O RLY?!
Do elaborate.

They played in suits at the Folkestone Halloween gig last year Smile
avatar
Kyle
Buzzer

Age : 26
Location : Canterbury

http://www.facebook.com/kyleglanville

Back to top Go down

Re: Fave member?

Post by Sophiee on Thu 04 Jun 2009, 10:44 pm

Kyle wrote:
Sophiee wrote:
Joely wrote:They do.
But I'd seen them in suits before. Wink
O RLY?!
Do elaborate.

They played in suits at the Folkestone Halloween gig last year Smile
Ah cool.
We need one two more people to vote for Chris then it's even haha.
avatar
Sophiee
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 24
Location : Strathaven, Scotland.

http://www.myspace.com/airguitarsuperstar92

Back to top Go down

Re: Fave member?

Post by Bess on Fri 05 Jun 2009, 2:26 am

Chris, even though I always seem to make an arse of myself in front of him. He also didn't mind when my sister wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled him towards us! I have a huge crush on him, I'm not gonna lie. Even though he stares a lot. Oh and my mum fancies him as well!

I really like them all, the only one I haven't spoken to though is Rou. Rory is adorable and Rob is hilarious.
avatar
Bess
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 28
Location : Suffolk

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=646880048&r

Back to top Go down

Re: Fave member?

Post by Guest on Fri 05 Jun 2009, 2:29 am

My Mum fancies Chris too.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fave member?

Post by Sophiee on Fri 05 Jun 2009, 2:29 am

He's is very pleasing on the eye.
avatar
Sophiee
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 24
Location : Strathaven, Scotland.

http://www.myspace.com/airguitarsuperstar92

Back to top Go down

Re: Fave member?

Post by Saga3nanna1supi on Fri 05 Jun 2009, 2:31 am

Sophiee wrote:He's is very pleasing on the eye.
He surely is!
And he really does stare all the time Laughing
avatar
Saga3nanna1supi
Jonny Sniper

Age : 27
Location : Gent, Belgium

http://www.myspace.com/saga3nanna1supi

Back to top Go down

Re: Fave member?

Post by Guest on Fri 05 Jun 2009, 2:33 am



Aw <3

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fave member?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum