When I turn/turned 18...

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: When I turn/turned 18...

Post by Bess on Sun 09 Aug 2009, 1:36 am

I didn't do anything on my 18th birthday haha. A few days later me and my friend had a joint party though. Haven't thrown a party since because it was horrific, hardly anyone I invited could come and Emma's friends were being twats. I didn't drink either, just got annoyed and said if people wanted to stay then they had to clean up haha. It was shit.
Bess
A Flash Flood Of Colour

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=646880048&r

Back to top Go down

Post by ladders on Sun 09 Aug 2009, 1:55 am

having a big party and hopefully gonna have rou and skream playing.
ladders
Return To Energiser

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola.the.hunter on Sun 09 Aug 2009, 2:43 am

On my actual 18th I had one friend over for the evening and we watched a film, but 2 weeks before that I had a 'big' party. Half the people I invited couldnt make it, and of those who could over half refused to get up and dance at all, all night they just sat about being boring. Those who did get up and dance were lots of fun, and had Pdex dj. The party was the start of the busiest and best 2 weeks of the year though so was kinda celebrating my birthday with different things.
nicola.the.hunter
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola.the.hunter on Sun 09 Aug 2009, 3:13 am

StandYourGround wrote:
Joely wrote:Nothingg.
Well hopefully I'll be at Enter Shikari in Nottingham, but I doubt it.

Oooh, that would be great. What a birthday. Very Happy

You should go, seeing ES on your birthday just makes it even better than usual! I went to GIAN 07 on my 16th birthday and got to see ES play.
nicola.the.hunter
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Back to top Go down

Post by kappa99 on Sun 09 Aug 2009, 11:13 pm

I turned 18 on a plane. haha.

The night before it though, my mates threw me an impromptu party at one of the lads houses.

We were playing spin the bottle, and if it landed on you twice, you had to remove an item of clothing.
I ended up with 1 sock, and a pair of jeans on only, and after a bottle and a quarter of straight vodka over the night, I was absolutly fucked.
I emptied my stomach into the kitchen sink and blocked it, left my mates house and wandered to a girl i was friends with house, to see if she'd let me stay at hers.

I rang the doorbell, and answered a strange man, and said "is Kim in?". Bearing in mind it was the back of 3 in the morning, and Id just asked a man this, while wearing no shoes, 1 sock and was entirely topless, he took it really well. He pointed accross the road and said "Thats kims over there".

I chapped her door, no reply, so I went round the back door and started chucking stones at her bedroom window.

Still no reply, and I couldnt be ficked so I took the cover off of her garden table, put it on her patio and used it as a makeshift tent.

I woke up about 6-630, and wandered off, found a fonebox and rang one of my mates house, and said i had no idea where I was. After describing where I was, he came down to the phonebox, asked me why I didnt use my mobile and I was like "I dont know".

Went back to my mates house and slept till 10ish, and his phone started ringing. It was me who was calling him...well, my phone anyway...it was Kim, asking why my phone was in her back garden.

After explaining the story, she came round and dropped the phone off, and explained I had thrown stones at the sparebedroom, the window had marks on it and it was impossible to reach to clean due to the conservatory being in the way.

After that, I went home, packed, and jetted off with my mates for another 2 weeks of carnage.
kappa99
A Flash Flood Of Colour

http://thezoneforum.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by chris_dreads on Sun 09 Aug 2009, 11:21 pm

right kappa99 wins i think Laughing
chris_dreads
Return To Energiser

Back to top Go down

Post by julyweezer on Tue 11 Aug 2009, 4:30 am

When I turned 18, on the actual day, I had to go to a belated birthday part for my great-uncle, from a month ago, which wouldn't have been so bad except for the fact that noone seemed to acknowledge it was my birthday that day! And then that night I went out for the first time legally lol, then on the Monday I had a party that I rented a club for, and it was amazing, even though not everyone turned up, I know there were a few group holidays going on that week. But it was great, and my work mates gave me a pint that consisted of 20 of those shooters that you can buy, and I wasn;t sick Smile yay me, but I was bouncing off the wall all night.

Then I ended up having a blazing row on the way to the taxi home with my friend, and our friendship wasn't the same after Sad But I did realise that he's actually a complete dick, so I'm best off without!
julyweezer
Return To Energiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Niamh on Thu 13 Aug 2009, 1:48 pm

Pub crawl in Greenwich. Nothing amazing but had all my mates there which was NIIIIIIICE. Was pissed in school the next day which was fun.
The nights since my 18th have been better haaa. Had some wild ones.
ALSO about going on holiday: I've just got back from Magaluf and all the clubs are 16+. Scarred for life but still, even though the majority of people are 18+, there's pretty much no limit on what age you can go on a boozy holiday.
Niamh
A Flash Flood Of Colour

http://www.facebook.com/NiamhF

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin on Thu 13 Aug 2009, 1:53 pm

Niamh wrote:Pub crawl in Greenwich. Nothing amazing but had all my mates there which was NIIIIIIICE. Was pissed in school the next day which was fun.
The nights since my 18th have been better haaa. Had some wild ones.
ALSO about going on holiday: I've just got back from Magaluf and all the clubs are 16+. Scarred for life but still, even though the majority of people are 18+, there's pretty much no limit on what age you can go on a boozy holiday.

We went when we were 17, and it was amazing. The freedom you have is unreal, you just don't know what to do with yourself.

Also, best ID policy ever in Spain. I was bringing my mum, my stepdad and my big cousin back fags, and tobacco for my papa. Had about 200€ of stuff and the counter, woman goes: "How many years are you?", I said "18", she sold me. If only everything was that easy over here haha...
Martin
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach on Thu 13 Aug 2009, 10:03 pm

When I turned 17 I went into college drunk and passed my Law exam.
When I turn 18, I'll be drunk all day.

Big surprise there.
Rach
Zzzonked

Back to top Go down

Post by Skully on Thu 13 Aug 2009, 10:53 pm

I cant remember last year At All

this year was fucking chaotic though was on the binge for almost 2 weeks.
Skully
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Joely on Fri 14 Aug 2009, 1:27 am

I bought a drink in France when I was 14 haha.

Nearly two months for me now!
I don't know what to do for it.
Joely
The Lions Are At The Door

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesh on Fri 14 Aug 2009, 9:32 am

my 18th is on a saturday so i will probably get so drunk that i don't know what way up is although i may be doing that tomorrow 365 days early
and my mum has planed the friday after she will be takeing me to JFK's (a local rock club)
Jesh
Bearer Of Bad News

http://www.myspace.com/jeshie92

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie on Thu 20 Aug 2009, 5:06 am

On my 18th i got completely wasted in Solihull.
Had all the girls around my house in the evening to get ready, we drank, laughed, and got dressed up. Then i made a complete foool of myself in my usual club, fell down the spirally staircase, downed a few more drinks and stumbled into a taxi. oooo and i got to wear these gorgeous new shoes my mate bought me, which were a complete disaster!
The week after my birthday was Leeds and Manchester shikari dates. I like to think of them as an "after my birthday celebrations". Pah!
Jennie
Zzzonked

http://www.facebook.com/JennieGardner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie on Thu 20 Aug 2009, 5:09 am

oh yeah, and then i received a lovely belated birthday present from warner, a month after my birthday... how good is he!

(im not moaning, it was actually a nice present)
Jennie
Zzzonked

Back to top Go down

Post by kappa99 on Thu 20 Aug 2009, 6:40 am

I know what Warners getting this year Very Happy
kappa99
A Flash Flood Of Colour

http://thezoneforum.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie on Thu 20 Aug 2009, 7:39 am

whats that kev?
Jennie
Zzzonked

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy k on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 7:04 pm

I'm gonna be smashed.
Tommy k
Step Up

Back to top Go down

Post by shancmf on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 9:31 pm

When I turned 18 I was wrecked from ring of fire, & forgot how to do things like walk down stairs & get off swings. It was brilliant.
shancmf
We Can Breathe In Space

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=143425

Back to top Go down

Post by Saga3nanna1supi on Fri 28 Aug 2009, 2:58 am

I didn't really celebrate my 18th Birthday..can't even remember what i did that day.
I did have a nice BBQ in the summer, bit of a postponed party.
I'm not a fan of big parties for my own birthday.
And over here it's legal to drink alcohol when you're 16 so.. Smile
Saga3nanna1supi
Jonny Sniper

http://www.myspace.com/saga3nanna1supi

Back to top Go down

Post by Loopy on Sun 27 Dec 2009, 11:14 pm

When i turned 18, i honestly did nothing. My mum PROMISED to give me 250 quid for a good time, and obviously some presents. But nope, I'm getting 300 for my 19th now so i may as well celebrate 2 birthdays in one go, if i get it =P
Loopy
Hybryd

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ultimatecannon

Back to top Go down

Post by HappySailor69 on Mon 28 Dec 2009, 12:25 am

I got so drunk I passed out and had to be taken in a shopping trolley back to my hotel, had my £100 jacket and camera stolen.

Then had another shindig back home in which I got kicked out of twisters for smashing 6 pint glasses in a row haha.
HappySailor69
A Flash Flood Of Colour

http://www.captainjoshsparrow.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alexbass on Mon 28 Dec 2009, 6:28 am

Jøshahoy wrote:I got so drunk I passed out and had to be taken in a shopping trolley back to my hotel, had my £100 jacket and camera stolen.

Then had another shindig back home in which I got kicked out of twisters for smashing 6 pint glasses in a row haha.

I love the fact that in Twisters once one glass goes there's just a bombardment of glasses hitting the floor Razz although to be honest the only time I've ever smashed a glass in there myself was when my mate knocked my full pint out of my hand :/
alexbass
Sorry You're Not A Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by HappySailor69 on Mon 28 Dec 2009, 7:58 am

alexbass wrote:
Jøshahoy wrote:I got so drunk I passed out and had to be taken in a shopping trolley back to my hotel, had my £100 jacket and camera stolen.

I love the fact that in Twisters once one glass goes there's just a bombardment of glasses hitting the floor Razz although to be honest the only time I've ever smashed a glass in there myself was when my mate knocked my full pint out of my hand :/

haha yeah I dont think ive ever been in there when a glass hasn't been smashed, spesh on the patio.
HappySailor69
A Flash Flood Of Colour

http://www.captainjoshsparrow.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by badgger on Mon 28 Dec 2009, 9:14 am

whwen i turned 18 i sucked my own cock

badgger
Anything Can Happen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content