Reasons to be annoyed atm

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Reasons to be annoyed atm

Post by Pete on Wed 24 Jun 2009, 9:13 am

The O2 Islington Academy has a capacity of 4912. The only other way they could do it is by doing multiple dates again.
avatar
Pete
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : Nawtingham

http://www.myspace.com/wewerefriendsuk

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be annoyed atm

Post by Niamh on Wed 24 Jun 2009, 9:21 am

-PEET- wrote:The O2 Islington Academy has a capacity of 4912. The only other way they could do it is by doing multiple dates again.
NO FRIKKIN WAY does the Islington Academy have that capacity...
The O2 Brixton Academy maybe?
Smile Which is the one they sold out in November 2007. I normally hate that venue but that gig was EPIC.
avatar
Niamh
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : SE9, Landan

http://www.facebook.com/NiamhF

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be annoyed atm

Post by the prodigy rule on Wed 24 Jun 2009, 9:25 am

ES should play at the Hammersmith Apollo and such, Slipknot was good there.
avatar
the prodigy rule
Sorry You're Not A Winner

Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be annoyed atm

Post by Username on Wed 24 Jun 2009, 9:27 am

my guess was the hammersmith apollo on this tour actually.
avatar
Username
Bearer Of Bad News

Age : 28
Location : Dunstable or Sheffield

http://www.facebook.com/coletteee

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be annoyed atm

Post by Pete on Wed 24 Jun 2009, 9:28 am

Niamh wrote:
-PEET- wrote:The O2 Islington Academy has a capacity of 4912. The only other way they could do it is by doing multiple dates again.
NO FRIKKIN WAY does the Islington Academy have that capacity...
The O2 Brixton Academy maybe?
Smile Which is the one they sold out in November 2007. I normally hate that venue but that gig was EPIC.

Whoops you're right. I fail at reading.
avatar
Pete
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : Nawtingham

http://www.myspace.com/wewerefriendsuk

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be annoyed atm

Post by Niamh on Wed 24 Jun 2009, 9:40 am

Ha s'ok.
I'm really not tired... but today I overslept by 45 minutes and had 15 minutes to get ready and leave in order to get the later bus that would get me to school only a few minutes late.
My sleeping is really annoying. I don't get to sleep for ages, ALWAYS wake up around 7am. WHAT?
avatar
Niamh
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : SE9, Landan

http://www.facebook.com/NiamhF

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be annoyed atm

Post by the prodigy rule on Wed 24 Jun 2009, 11:15 am

one of my mates is out with his sister to Brighton uni for the week so like fair enough hes gone and all.

tomorrow was thinking was going out with my two other best mates, but turns out they are going off down to leeds uni to see another mate and get blazed and all, so with my best mates gone im pretty much just stuck on my own for a good 3-4days... which wouldn't be too bad except with no college I have 100% nothing to do.... Sad


Sad
avatar
the prodigy rule
Sorry You're Not A Winner

Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be annoyed atm

Post by Jesh on Wed 24 Jun 2009, 11:53 pm

my mobile broadband usb stick thing is broken so i have to use the wireless which my dad turns off at like 8 o'clock so i will just have to watch crap tv tonight
avatar
Jesh
Bearer Of Bad News

Age : 25
Location : Brixton, Devon

http://www.myspace.com/jeshie92

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be annoyed atm

Post by Sophiee on Wed 24 Jun 2009, 11:57 pm

I get invited out to ek for the first time in ages and I have noooo money.
Whatever money I get, gets put in a wee pile for me to pay Dan for my ticketsss.
avatar
Sophiee
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : Strathaven, Scotland.

http://www.myspace.com/airguitarsuperstar92

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be annoyed atm

Post by Jesh on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 3:09 am

i just spilt black nail varnish on my bed
its not too bad i have a black sheet but the matteress cover under it is fucked (now i have a black stain to go with the brown ones lol)and the folded up double quilt under that got a bit on it as well
avatar
Jesh
Bearer Of Bad News

Age : 25
Location : Brixton, Devon

http://www.myspace.com/jeshie92

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be annoyed atm

Post by Guest on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 4:43 am

College is fucking stupid. My friend who's 18 wanted to go on a trip today, and he couldn't because his parents didn't sign the consent form. HOW FUCKING STUPID?
He's 18 for fuck sake.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be annoyed atm

Post by nicola.the.hunter on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 5:02 am

Thats really weird, any time we've had consent forms at college they have always asked us who is over 18 so that they can jsut sign their own.

I'm annoyed coz I jsut went into the garden to find my rabbit chewing a big hole in the sun umbrella. Its only an old one which I just use for them, but its still annoying. Got quite a large hole in it!
avatar
nicola.the.hunter
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : St Albans District

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be annoyed atm

Post by Jesh on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 6:25 am

i washed my sheet to see if it would do any good but now the black sploge is a white sploge that looks alot like cum

oh dear
avatar
Jesh
Bearer Of Bad News

Age : 25
Location : Brixton, Devon

http://www.myspace.com/jeshie92

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be annoyed atm

Post by Guest on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 6:27 am

I tagged one of my friends in a photo on Facebook and now she's all "delete that photo, it's horrible". So fucking what? There's loads of horrible photos of me on Facebook and I don't give a shit.
Now she's not talking to me because I won't delete it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be annoyed atm

Post by Sophiee on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 7:28 am

I got invited out somewhere today but I can't go as money is required.
Now no one can come out just in Strathaven, where it costs no money, I'M SICK OF BEING STUCK IN THE HOUSE.
avatar
Sophiee
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : Strathaven, Scotland.

http://www.myspace.com/airguitarsuperstar92

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be annoyed atm

Post by nicola.the.hunter on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 7:31 am

Rach wrote:I tagged one of my friends in a photo on Facebook and now she's all "delete that photo, it's horrible". So fucking what? There's loads of horrible photos of me on Facebook and I don't give a shit.
Now she's not talking to me because I won't delete it.

I did that the other day. If she doesnt like the photo take it down. She might be really self concious or jsut genuinly hate the photo.
avatar
nicola.the.hunter
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : St Albans District

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be annoyed atm

Post by katygriffo on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 9:23 am

I went to see Kings of Leon last night, I might as well have stayed in and put the cd on. They play well but rooted to the spot I think! Dull dull dull!
avatar
katygriffo
Anything Can Happen

Location : Cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be annoyed atm

Post by HappySailor69 on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 10:23 am

nicola.the.hunter wrote:
Rach wrote:I tagged one of my friends in a photo on Facebook and now she's all "delete that photo, it's horrible". So fucking what? There's loads of horrible photos of me on Facebook and I don't give a shit.
Now she's not talking to me because I won't delete it.

I did that the other day. If she doesnt like the photo take it down. She might be really self concious or jsut genuinly hate the photo.

WHAT THE FUCK IF YOU DONT LIKE THE PHOTO UNTAGGED YA SELF FUCKING HELL. sorry but it really annoys me
avatar
HappySailor69
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : IM ON A BOAT BITCH!

http://www.captainjoshsparrow.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be annoyed atm

Post by holliexoxo on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 10:29 am

i only get annoyed with the above if i've asked someone not to tag me and they do, then after i've removed it they tag me again. that irritates me
avatar
holliexoxo
Sorry You're Not A Winner

Location : coventry

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be annoyed atm

Post by julyweezer on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 10:35 am

I can't find a job anywhere Sad I know thats the case for a lot of people, but its so annoying! I suppose the upside is if i really can't get one, I can do some volunteering so I'm not sat on my arse for 3 months!
avatar
julyweezer
Return To Energiser

Age : 28
Location : Manchester/Birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be annoyed atm

Post by nicola.the.hunter on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 5:56 pm

ZombieJosh wrote:
nicola.the.hunter wrote:
Rach wrote:I tagged one of my friends in a photo on Facebook and now she's all "delete that photo, it's horrible". So fucking what? There's loads of horrible photos of me on Facebook and I don't give a shit.
Now she's not talking to me because I won't delete it.

I did that the other day. If she doesnt like the photo take it down. She might be really self concious or jsut genuinly hate the photo.

WHAT THE FUCK IF YOU DONT LIKE THE PHOTO UNTAGGED YA SELF FUCKING HELL. sorry but it really annoys me

Haha, calm down Razz. But yet everyone can still see the picture whether you are tagged or not. You have clearly never had such a horrible photo taken of yourself, lol.
avatar
nicola.the.hunter
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : St Albans District

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be annoyed atm

Post by Guest on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 5:57 pm

It annoyed me last night, every photo I'm in from the London gig I look horrible, yet I don't ask people to take them down.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be annoyed atm

Post by HappySailor69 on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 7:57 pm

nicola.the.hunter wrote:
ZombieJosh wrote:
nicola.the.hunter wrote:
Rach wrote:I tagged one of my friends in a photo on Facebook and now she's all "delete that photo, it's horrible". So fucking what? There's loads of horrible photos of me on Facebook and I don't give a shit.
Now she's not talking to me because I won't delete it.

I did that the other day. If she doesnt like the photo take it down. She might be really self concious or jsut genuinly hate the photo.

WHAT THE FUCK IF YOU DONT LIKE THE PHOTO UNTAGGED YA SELF FUCKING HELL. sorry but it really annoys me

Haha, calm down Razz. But yet everyone can still see the picture whether you are tagged or not. You have clearly never had such a horrible photo taken of yourself, lol.

yeah but there more likely not to see it. I mean theres about 20 or so pics of me smoking that i untagged and loads of other bad ones that are on FB just untagged so its harder to find.
avatar
HappySailor69
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : IM ON A BOAT BITCH!

http://www.captainjoshsparrow.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be annoyed atm

Post by nicola.the.hunter on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 9:28 pm

I hate fucking college, I'm in such a bad mood coz of it now. Just pissing me off so much. In just over a week everything will be finished and over! Finally!
avatar
nicola.the.hunter
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : St Albans District

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be annoyed atm

Post by Bess on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 9:50 pm

ZombieJosh wrote:yeah but there more likely not to see it. I mean theres about 20 or so pics of me smoking that i untagged and loads of other bad ones that are on FB just untagged so its harder to find.
That's different though. Some people (girls especially) can feel really insecure, and if somebody hates a picture of themselves, it's their right to ask their friend or whoever to delete it. It's never happened to me, but I've had friends of mine ask to delete pictures I've thought were perfectly fine, but I've done it because it makes them feel insecure. It's not hard to delete a picture, is it?!
avatar
Bess
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 28
Location : Suffolk

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=646880048&r

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be annoyed atm

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum