The Thought Thread

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by kappa99 on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 12:59 am

Martin wrote:
kappa99 wrote:4pm tomorrow martin?

Aye, outside your bank?

Yes mate. I officially stop at 4. I might PM you if things change, Kirsty has been askin me to come to hers with you lot so we can have a party.
avatar
kappa99
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Location : Scotland

http://thezoneforum.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Martin on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 1:01 am

kappa99 wrote:
Martin wrote:
kappa99 wrote:4pm tomorrow martin?

Aye, outside your bank?

Yes mate. I officially stop at 4. I might PM you if things change, Kirsty has been askin me to come to hers with you lot so we can have a party.

No worries, I'm heading to work soon so if anything changes I'll find out when I get back.

You working on the Friday?
avatar
Martin
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : Probably asleep in a hedge

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Niamh on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 1:36 am

Where the red has washed out a bit in my hair, it looks kind of auburn and I love it.
Shame I'm dying it an even brighter red tonight. Purely because it takes hair longer to get greasy after it's been dyed.
avatar
Niamh
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : SE9, Landan

http://www.facebook.com/NiamhF

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Jennie on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 1:38 am

Niamh wrote:Where the red has washed out a bit in my hair, it looks kind of auburn and I love it.
Shame I'm dying it an even brighter red tonight. Purely because it takes hair longer to get greasy after it's been dyed.

Every time i dye my hair red now, its takes like one week for it to start going auburn/ginger.
I've just got to the point of giving up with the red, going to drastically change it to a different colour soon, maybe before the es tour?
avatar
Jennie
Zzzonked

Age : 26
Location : Solihull

http://www.facebook.com/JennieGardner

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Niamh on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 1:39 am

I love drastically changing hair colours ha. What colour you thinking of?
I don't mind the auburn... would probably be better once school starts.
avatar
Niamh
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : SE9, Landan

http://www.facebook.com/NiamhF

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Jennie on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 1:42 am

I want like bluey black i think... but it probably wouldnt suit me that dark and i'll get told off at work for the blue..
I dont want it to be a boring brown or something.
Need ideas!
avatar
Jennie
Zzzonked

Age : 26
Location : Solihull

http://www.facebook.com/JennieGardner

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by kappa99 on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 3:04 am

Martin wrote:
kappa99 wrote:
Martin wrote:
kappa99 wrote:4pm tomorrow martin?

Aye, outside your bank?

Yes mate. I officially stop at 4. I might PM you if things change, Kirsty has been askin me to come to hers with you lot so we can have a party.

No worries, I'm heading to work soon so if anything changes I'll find out when I get back.

You working on the Friday?
Yes mate, at 11, so I need to drive back from Edinburgh or get trains from Kirstys if plans change.
avatar
kappa99
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Location : Scotland

http://thezoneforum.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Sophiee on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 3:30 am

kappa99 wrote:
Martin wrote:
kappa99 wrote:
Martin wrote:
kappa99 wrote:4pm tomorrow martin?

Aye, outside your bank?

Yes mate. I officially stop at 4. I might PM you if things change, Kirsty has been askin me to come to hers with you lot so we can have a party.

No worries, I'm heading to work soon so if anything changes I'll find out when I get back.

You working on the Friday?
Yes mate, at 11, so I need to drive back from Edinburgh or get trains from Kirstys if plans change.
Awww, Kirsty lives 10 minutes away from me, you guys should come see me on the Friday!
avatar
Sophiee
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : Strathaven, Scotland.

http://www.myspace.com/airguitarsuperstar92

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Sophiee on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 3:32 am

Aw aye, I was originally going to say, I think Skindred are beast, and lol at my statusy thing now, I'm an apprentice.
avatar
Sophiee
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : Strathaven, Scotland.

http://www.myspace.com/airguitarsuperstar92

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Malky on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 3:33 am

Sophiee wrote:Awww, Kirsty lives 10 minutes away from me, you guys should come see me on the Friday!
Me and Martin will stagger along and say sup before getting the train back to our houses.
WAIT. You're in school. It would be a waste of time. We'd just meet your mum.
avatar
Malky
Moderator

Age : 26
Location : Ayr/Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Sophiee on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 3:37 am

Honestlaaaaaay, get the bus to Strathaven. And come see me during lunch hahaa.
avatar
Sophiee
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : Strathaven, Scotland.

http://www.myspace.com/airguitarsuperstar92

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Connor on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 5:20 am

I really need a hair cut.

Connor
Buzzer

Age : 24
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Vikki on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 5:33 am

Florence Welch looks well different/pretty on the latest ASOS mag cover.
Anddd I wish I could put more hours into the days next week.
avatar
Vikki
Bearer Of Bad News

Age : 26

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2113716&op=7&a

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Malky on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 5:48 am

Sophiee wrote:Honestlaaaaaay, get the bus to Strathaven. And come see me during lunch hahaa.
Yay, we're they weird guys who come in to see folk and nobody knows us.
avatar
Malky
Moderator

Age : 26
Location : Ayr/Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Sophiee on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 5:56 am

Yaaay.
avatar
Sophiee
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : Strathaven, Scotland.

http://www.myspace.com/airguitarsuperstar92

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Malky on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 6:31 am

http://gizmodo.com/5345499/turn-your-food-into-poop-with-a-cloaca-machine
You Belgians are fucking weird.
avatar
Malky
Moderator

Age : 26
Location : Ayr/Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Sophiee on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 8:03 am

Why do motherflimmin' daddy long legses feel the need to come out of nowhere and zuzz RIGHT in my face. Then they do that weird thing where they don't really touch the ground and they do that floaty run thing.

I HATE THEM.
avatar
Sophiee
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : Strathaven, Scotland.

http://www.myspace.com/airguitarsuperstar92

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Malky on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 9:22 am

The most reliable, serious, and solid newspaper in the entire Commonwealth has news for you.
avatar
Malky
Moderator

Age : 26
Location : Ayr/Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by shancmf on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 9:40 am

Malky wrote:The most reliable, serious, and solid newspaper in the entire Commonwealth has news for you.

The Sun, you say? Well then I completely 100% believe them.
avatar
shancmf
We Can Breathe In Space

Age : 25
Location : Keele/Coventry

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=143425

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by chris_dreads on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 9:44 am

Malky wrote:The most reliable, serious, and solid newspaper in the entire Commonwealth has news for you.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

only the sun would come up with something that stupid

i hate the bastards anyway
avatar
chris_dreads
Return To Energiser

Age : 27
Location : Glesgae

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by stevenlikestatues on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 10:16 am

When he realises...oh god.

HAHAHAHA.
avatar
stevenlikestatues
Buzzer

Age : 28
Location : London , England

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Elemental on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 10:35 pm

Having watched the league cup highlights, it's fair to say a certain team who are not to be named, to save the embarrassment of their fans, do not even deserve tv coverage. Playing like a pub 5 a side team (and it looked like they were only going to be left with 5 players by the end of it).
avatar
Elemental
Come Join The Feast

Location : Location

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Martin on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 11:00 pm

Madina Lake's new song/video reminds me of The Lonely Island for some reason. Strange
avatar
Martin
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : Probably asleep in a hedge

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Jennie on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 11:25 pm

Tell me what to have for lunch.
avatar
Jennie
Zzzonked

Age : 26
Location : Solihull

http://www.facebook.com/JennieGardner

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Pete on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 11:28 pm

Square sausages!
avatar
Pete
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : Nawtingham

http://www.myspace.com/wewerefriendsuk

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum