The Thought Thread

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Vikki on Fri 13 Nov 2009, 3:08 am

Lady GaGa's Bad Romance vid is so so strange. I like it haha.
avatar
Vikki
Bearer Of Bad News

Age : 26

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2113716&op=7&a

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Frankie on Fri 13 Nov 2009, 3:12 am

-PEET- wrote:
S Club the reunion tour live on stage. Join Jo, Paul and Bradley in singing their massive hits, as well as....

* - An appearance from Children's favourite Barney the Dinosaur
* - Watch three real camels in the special parade, and then see them in the special viewing area after the event.
* - Cast from Mansfield's Palace Theatre Christmas Pantomime Aladdin
* - Two giant TV Screens
* - Snow Machine creating a wonderful falling snow effect
* - Live music and entertainment
* - Spectacular Firework display
* - Walkabout characters
* - Mansfield 103.2 and Chad road show
* - Santa arriving in a special way with our parade
* - Autograph signing session from all the stars at Chad Reception on Market Place after the event.

NO-ONE has a better christmas light switch on than our town has!

Whaaat!
I wanna see S Club.
avatar
Frankie
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 22
Location : Surrey

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=774535176&r

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Martin on Fri 13 Nov 2009, 6:56 am

Martin wrote:Flood Of Red now supporting We Are The Ocean on their tour this month. Might have to go to the Glasgow date now, it's only £7 or something daft like that.

All Forgotten have just been added to this now. Might just get a ticket tomorrow, need to head down to Tickets Scotland anyways to try get Jamie T tickets.
avatar
Martin
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : Probably asleep in a hedge

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Elemental on Fri 13 Nov 2009, 7:03 am

www.myspace.com/inthefadeuk WHAT THE FIDGET
avatar
Elemental
Come Join The Feast

Location : Location

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Niamh on Fri 13 Nov 2009, 7:33 am

Martin wrote:
Martin wrote:Flood Of Red now supporting We Are The Ocean on their tour this month. Might have to go to the Glasgow date now, it's only £7 or something daft like that.

All Forgotten have just been added to this now. Might just get a ticket tomorrow, need to head down to Tickets Scotland anyways to try get Jamie T tickets.

AHHHH what a line up.
Lame. I want to go.
avatar
Niamh
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : SE9, Landan

http://www.facebook.com/NiamhF

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Martin on Fri 13 Nov 2009, 7:52 am

Niamh wrote:
Martin wrote:
Martin wrote:Flood Of Red now supporting We Are The Ocean on their tour this month. Might have to go to the Glasgow date now, it's only £7 or something daft like that.

All Forgotten have just been added to this now. Might just get a ticket tomorrow, need to head down to Tickets Scotland anyways to try get Jamie T tickets.

AHHHH what a line up.
Lame. I want to go.

There be a London date on 1st Dec. Dunno if it's close to you or not.
avatar
Martin
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : Probably asleep in a hedge

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by babsie. on Fri 13 Nov 2009, 8:33 am

eddie izzard was a giggle last night. his second half was kinda piss compared to the first, but still. liked the 'covered in beeeees' and 'deathstar canteen' references, hahaa.
avatar
babsie.
We Can Breathe In Space

Age : 25
Location : glasow-ish.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Pete on Fri 13 Nov 2009, 8:56 am

Frankiie wrote:
-PEET- wrote:
S Club the reunion tour live on stage. Join Jo, Paul and Bradley in singing their massive hits, as well as....

* - An appearance from Children's favourite Barney the Dinosaur
* - Watch three real camels in the special parade, and then see them in the special viewing area after the event.
* - Cast from Mansfield's Palace Theatre Christmas Pantomime Aladdin
* - Two giant TV Screens
* - Snow Machine creating a wonderful falling snow effect
* - Live music and entertainment
* - Spectacular Firework display
* - Walkabout characters
* - Mansfield 103.2 and Chad road show
* - Santa arriving in a special way with our parade
* - Autograph signing session from all the stars at Chad Reception on Market Place after the event.

NO-ONE has a better christmas light switch on than our town has!

Whaaat!
I wanna see S Club.

In the rain too. They failed soo much.

The highlight was OBVIOUSLY the camels.
avatar
Pete
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : Nawtingham

http://www.myspace.com/wewerefriendsuk

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Niamh on Sat 14 Nov 2009, 2:05 am

Martin wrote:
Niamh wrote:
Martin wrote:
Martin wrote:Flood Of Red now supporting We Are The Ocean on their tour this month. Might have to go to the Glasgow date now, it's only £7 or something daft like that.

All Forgotten have just been added to this now. Might just get a ticket tomorrow, need to head down to Tickets Scotland anyways to try get Jamie T tickets.

AHHHH what a line up.
Lame. I want to go.

There be a London date on 1st Dec. Dunno if it's close to you or not.

Anywhere in London is close.
avatar
Niamh
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : SE9, Landan

http://www.facebook.com/NiamhF

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by marklikesmusic on Sat 14 Nov 2009, 4:09 am

I paid for a monster munch t-shirt about three weeks ago and it's still not arrived.
Really hope it ain't lost in the post.
avatar
marklikesmusic
Bearer Of Bad News

Age : 24
Location : Strathaven, Scotland

http://www.myspace.com/marklikesmusic

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by babsie. on Sat 14 Nov 2009, 7:23 am

maybe its lost along with your paratickets? LOL.

im going to the pub tonight instead of tomorrow, cause my sisters working first thing on sunday morning, but im working myself tomorrow. this could be baaad idea, but i dont wanna be sat in all weekend. looks like its poof juice for meee.
avatar
babsie.
We Can Breathe In Space

Age : 25
Location : glasow-ish.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by nicola.the.hunter on Sat 14 Nov 2009, 7:28 am

I think all of you should buy the Chartjackers song! It was made entierly by the use of the internet. We have a thread about it here. The song is for Children in Need, and only costs 79p to buy off itunes.
avatar
nicola.the.hunter
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : St Albans District

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Jess on Sat 14 Nov 2009, 7:29 am

nicola.the.hunter wrote:I think all of you should buy the Chartjackers song! It was made entierly by the use of the internet. We have a thread about it here. The song is for Children in Need, and only costs 79p to buy off itunes.
avatar
Jess
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : London

http://www.facebook.com/jessmelling

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by nicola.the.hunter on Sat 14 Nov 2009, 7:36 am

Yes, go Jess Very Happy
avatar
nicola.the.hunter
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : St Albans District

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Jess on Sat 14 Nov 2009, 7:56 am

my first driving lesson tomrrow, quite scared.

yesterday i learn how to reverse, change gear and learn how to use the clutch, its all so much co-ordinating, i think i'll pick it up quickly though.
my mum said i can drive around in her car as much as i need to whenever, hopefully pass by feb meaning i can drive to london for my birthday, park at my mates and then we can go get reaaal drunk, eee Smile
avatar
Jess
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : London

http://www.facebook.com/jessmelling

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Lambie on Sat 14 Nov 2009, 8:18 am

Jess. wrote:my first driving lesson tomrrow, quite scared.

yesterday i learn how to reverse, change gear and learn how to use the clutch, its all so much co-ordinating, i think i'll pick it up quickly though.
my mum said i can drive around in her car as much as i need to whenever, hopefully pass by feb meaning i can drive to london for my birthday, park at my mates and then we can go get reaaal drunk, eee Smile
They start right from the beginning on your first lesson so don't worry about it!

On the subject of driving I've got my test on Thursday but have only got ~20 hours experience, instructor thinks i'm ready but i'm still bricking it..
avatar
Lambie
Return To Energiser

Age : 25
Location : Ipswich, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Jess on Sat 14 Nov 2009, 8:22 am

Lambie wrote:
Jess. wrote:my first driving lesson tomrrow, quite scared.

yesterday i learn how to reverse, change gear and learn how to use the clutch, its all so much co-ordinating, i think i'll pick it up quickly though.
my mum said i can drive around in her car as much as i need to whenever, hopefully pass by feb meaning i can drive to london for my birthday, park at my mates and then we can go get reaaal drunk, eee Smile
They start right from the beginning on your first lesson so don't worry about it!

On the subject of driving I've got my test on Thursday but have only got ~20 hours experience, instructor thinks i'm ready but i'm still bricking it..

Ah right, thats kinda helped then, i'm not so worried.
i want to have as little lessons as possible, i dont want to keep asking my mum for money, although my auntie has said that cause we're struggling with money she'll pay for some lessons for my 18th, which i'm really happy about. but my friends who have had him recommended him, i think almost every student he has had has passed first time, with around 20 hours of driving lessons.
avatar
Jess
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : London

http://www.facebook.com/jessmelling

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Sophiee on Sat 14 Nov 2009, 10:06 am

I love war films. They're so emotive.
avatar
Sophiee
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : Strathaven, Scotland.

http://www.myspace.com/airguitarsuperstar92

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by babsie. on Sun 15 Nov 2009, 11:24 am

i really wish the mod i've just sent a complaint to on paramorefans was online right now, i've got a guy being a right wee cunt.
avatar
babsie.
We Can Breathe In Space

Age : 25
Location : glasow-ish.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Martin on Sun 15 Nov 2009, 1:11 pm

Niamh wrote:
Martin wrote:
Niamh wrote:
Martin wrote:
Martin wrote:Flood Of Red now supporting We Are The Ocean on their tour this month. Might have to go to the Glasgow date now, it's only £7 or something daft like that.

All Forgotten have just been added to this now. Might just get a ticket tomorrow, need to head down to Tickets Scotland anyways to try get Jamie T tickets.

AHHHH what a line up.
Lame. I want to go.

There be a London date on 1st Dec. Dunno if it's close to you or not.

Anywhere in London is close.

Ahhh, fair enough. I don't know London at all, expect that it's big. Only been once, but all I seen was King's Cross and the BBC studios.
avatar
Martin
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : Probably asleep in a hedge

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Malky on Sun 15 Nov 2009, 4:21 pm

Boxing is shit.
avatar
Malky
Moderator

Age : 26
Location : Ayr/Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by stevenlikestatues on Sun 15 Nov 2009, 4:22 pm

Boxing is not shit.
avatar
stevenlikestatues
Buzzer

Age : 28
Location : London , England

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Malky on Sun 15 Nov 2009, 5:13 pm

Boxing is shit.
avatar
Malky
Moderator

Age : 26
Location : Ayr/Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Malky on Sun 15 Nov 2009, 10:05 pm

UPDATE!!!
Boxing is still shit.
avatar
Malky
Moderator

Age : 26
Location : Ayr/Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by HappySailor69 on Mon 16 Nov 2009, 1:10 am

Anyone know anywhere thats really cheap for car insurance?
avatar
HappySailor69
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : IM ON A BOAT BITCH!

http://www.captainjoshsparrow.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Thought Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum