January -Netherlands

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: January -Netherlands

Post by Grandpa Clivey on Sat 06 Feb 2010, 11:46 am

Rick! wrote:hmm I don't know if i saw you at the siging Clive, but I guess it was you (or there was some other old guy in the line). but if it was you, you are quite different from your avatar aren't you?
The photo in my avatar was taken nearly 6 years ago. The specs are different, and i was wearing a black hoody, black ES t shirt and black jeans. I had either black shoes or red converse on.

BTW "older" is better than "old". You will find when you get to 64 that old age gets further away the nearer you get to it. Inside you don't feel much different from when you were 18. It's only when you look in the mirror, or try to jump like Chris or Rou, that you realise that you are a little older.

It was me you saw, I'm sure. Rou's father, Keith, was also there, but not in the metal rock or classical music room, but in the next room on the way out. I remember seeing Keith's age somewhere. From memory he is a bit younger than I am, and shorter, much shorter because I am very tall.
Grandpa Clivey
Take To The Skies

Back to top Go down

Post by kappa99 on Sat 06 Feb 2010, 11:17 pm

On keiths facebook hes well into his 70s ha,mistake I think.
kappa99
A Flash Flood Of Colour

http://thezoneforum.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandpa Clivey on Mon 08 Feb 2010, 1:53 am

I remember reading an article somewhere, that came out about 4 or 5 years ago that said Keith was 58, I could be wrong. That would make him 62 or 63. Yes his Fbook is just a randon number I think.
Grandpa Clivey
Take To The Skies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top