Take to the Skies vs Common Dreads.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Take to the Skies vs Common Dreads.

Post by return2energiser on Thu 06 Aug 2009, 9:53 am

I would say Take To The Skies is a slight bit better!
But i dont think they should be compared to each other because i look at an album as a separate piece and both have their strong points in different ways.If that makes any sense?
return2energiser
Sorry You're Not A Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by aloneindecembrr on Mon 25 Jan 2010, 1:05 am

i love both albums but its real easy to draw a line and im not saying you cant have your taste or favorite of the two but, realisticly TTTS was recorded in two weeks. CD they had plenty of time so no rushing therefore they could tweak little bits and all that jazz. all im saying is CD was produced better they grew as people and their music progressed to the next level. if you have a good ear for music you know that CD is by far a better album even lyrically because their message was loud and clear
aloneindecembrr
Hybryd

http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran on Mon 25 Jan 2010, 3:29 am

I think each album produced as been better than the last..well all two of them anyway. I usually think that about bands though tbh, like for example Linkin Park. Now alot of people say Meteora is their best but I think they've grown so well as a band and with each album they've excelled themselves.

That's a good thing for a band though, you don't want your fans to think your taking a step back with each new project you do.
Kieran
Sorry You're Not A Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top