The Xbox is a piece of shit

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Xbox is a piece of shit

Post by apap3rplat3 on Sun 22 Nov 2009, 6:12 pm

Well, let's face it: no matter how many great games grace the 360, it's a piece of shit. For some reason, everytime I touch my console now, like move it in ANY way or put anything on top of it or do anything that barely alters it, it turns on. Does anyone know why or has this happened to anyone?
avatar
apap3rplat3
Buzzer

Age : 23
Location : Yukon, Oklahoma, USA

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1413049329&

Back to top Go down

Re: The Xbox is a piece of shit

Post by Jess on Sun 22 Nov 2009, 10:06 pm

I hate my xbox.
avatar
Jess
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : London

http://www.facebook.com/jessmelling

Back to top Go down

Re: The Xbox is a piece of shit

Post by Pete on Sun 22 Nov 2009, 11:01 pm

It's an xbox. As good as it is a games console, it is the most unreliable games console ever. Which is pretty shocking IMO.
avatar
Pete
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : Nawtingham

http://www.myspace.com/wewerefriendsuk

Back to top Go down

Re: The Xbox is a piece of shit

Post by marklikesmusic on Mon 23 Nov 2009, 4:04 am

Eveyone who I know who has an Xbox has had the "Ring Of Death" atleast once.
It's so unrelaible, but I do prefer it to the other major games consoles.
avatar
marklikesmusic
Bearer Of Bad News

Age : 24
Location : Strathaven, Scotland

http://www.myspace.com/marklikesmusic

Back to top Go down

Re: The Xbox is a piece of shit

Post by Jed on Mon 23 Nov 2009, 4:05 am

Thing is I don't UNDERSTAND why people buy them still, it's quite obvious they are shit, yet people buy them then moan when they lose out. GET A PS3.
avatar
Jed
Moderator

Age : 24
Location : Mynydd Isa/Cardiff

http://www.facebook.com/JedJedJed

Back to top Go down

Re: The Xbox is a piece of shit

Post by apap3rplat3 on Mon 23 Nov 2009, 7:37 am

Well I buy them cause all my friends have them so id be lonely on PS3 and I prefer the games on 360/its online service. Althouth i am confused on why my xbox keeps turning on. Sad
avatar
apap3rplat3
Buzzer

Age : 23
Location : Yukon, Oklahoma, USA

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1413049329&

Back to top Go down

Re: The Xbox is a piece of shit

Post by HappySailor69 on Mon 23 Nov 2009, 8:00 am

When I got the RROD and sent it off the UPS man told me hes gets 7 a day just from Highwoods which is a suburb within Colchester, so I reckon thats roughly 100 a day from Colchester.

The only reason still buy them, is because they dont want a PS3 and this is the only rival.
avatar
HappySailor69
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : IM ON A BOAT BITCH!

http://www.captainjoshsparrow.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Xbox is a piece of shit

Post by Malky on Mon 23 Nov 2009, 8:51 am

Microsoft UK said that of all the consoles sold in the UK, over 60% of them have failed in some way.
apap3rplat3 wrote:Well I buy them cause all my friends have them so id be lonely on PS3 and I prefer the games on 360/its online service. Althouth i am confused on why my xbox keeps turning on. Sad
Take off the front plate (like so) and push where the start button is from the back side. Put it back on and see if that works.
avatar
Malky
Moderator

Age : 26
Location : Ayr/Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: The Xbox is a piece of shit

Post by apap3rplat3 on Mon 23 Nov 2009, 2:32 pm

^^ That fixed it. Thanks Malky!
avatar
apap3rplat3
Buzzer

Age : 23
Location : Yukon, Oklahoma, USA

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1413049329&

Back to top Go down

Re: The Xbox is a piece of shit

Post by Doo on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 3:40 am

Everyone i know who has an X-box 360 has complained it has broken. And this more than 15 + X boxes.

PS3's are so much more reliable.
avatar
Doo
Sorry You're Not A Winner

Age : 26
Location : Newton ST.Loe, thinking of Devon.

http://www.facebook.com/bebomyspacetwitter

Back to top Go down

Re: The Xbox is a piece of shit

Post by Scott on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 4:13 am

Screw you guise.
I love my xbox. I admit it's RROD' ONCE since I got it 3 years ago.

Why do people still buy them? Simple. Because they're cheaper.
avatar
Scott
The Lions Are At The Door

Age : 26
Location : Scotlaaaand

http://www.haioko.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: The Xbox is a piece of shit

Post by Jed on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 4:15 am

Not in the long run. I'd rather a machine that I don't have to replace ever, for say £60 more, than a machine that is very likely to break just after the warranty runs out.
avatar
Jed
Moderator

Age : 24
Location : Mynydd Isa/Cardiff

http://www.facebook.com/JedJedJed

Back to top Go down

Re: The Xbox is a piece of shit

Post by HappySailor69 on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 4:32 am

PS3 is getting the same problems, its just the world we live in where things are designed to last only so long.
avatar
HappySailor69
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : IM ON A BOAT BITCH!

http://www.captainjoshsparrow.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Xbox is a piece of shit

Post by Kieran on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 5:52 am

I had an Xbox360 but got the dreaded RROD. So I had to save up for a PS3, and now I have one I just think why didn't I just get a PS3 in the first place, more reliable and you don't have to pay extra to go online.
avatar
Kieran
Sorry You're Not A Winner

Age : 30
Location : Banff, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: The Xbox is a piece of shit

Post by LeeLee on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 6:42 am

im not gonna be fanboy and preach about the ps3, but i do think its better then the xbox.
avatar
LeeLee
Jonny Sniper

Age : 22
Location : Brighton

Back to top Go down

Re: The Xbox is a piece of shit

Post by ChumbaWumba on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 9:00 am

I've had 2 xboxs RROD on me and it hasn't bothered me one bit. Gonna have to buy a 4th though because my 3rd one got banned from xbox live pemanently (don't ask haha).

I prefer the service and the fact you have to pay for xbox live means the little pricks and general douches you find on PSN who dick about in games don't really exist in the XBL communnity. Plus 40+ of my mates have one so online gaming is schweeeet!
avatar
ChumbaWumba
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : Hull/ Wolverhampton

http://www.facebook.com/absolutelucidity

Back to top Go down

Re: The Xbox is a piece of shit

Post by Pete on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 9:02 am

PS3 > Xbox. HEAVY RAIN.
avatar
Pete
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : Nawtingham

http://www.myspace.com/wewerefriendsuk

Back to top Go down

Re: The Xbox is a piece of shit

Post by apap3rplat3 on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 12:09 pm

ChumbaWumba91 wrote:I've had 2 xboxs RROD on me and it hasn't bothered me one bit. Gonna have to buy a 4th though because my 3rd one got banned from xbox live pemanently (don't ask haha).

I prefer the service and the fact you have to pay for xbox live means the little pricks and general douches you find on PSN who dick about in games don't really exist in the XBL communnity. Plus 40+ of my mates have one so online gaming is schweeeet!
I must disobey, what did you do? Smile

-PEET- wrote:PS3 > Xbox. HEAVY RAIN.
You know, while I still believe that the Xbox has better exclusives, the PS3 is definitely coming out with more and more good ones that make me question my belief haha. Heavy Rain is a perfect example.
avatar
apap3rplat3
Buzzer

Age : 23
Location : Yukon, Oklahoma, USA

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1413049329&

Back to top Go down

Re: The Xbox is a piece of shit

Post by Scott on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 2:26 pm

ChumbaWumba91 wrote:I've had 2 xboxs RROD on me and it hasn't bothered me one bit. Gonna have to buy a 4th though because my 3rd one got banned from xbox live pemanently (don't ask haha).

I prefer the service and the fact you have to pay for xbox live means the little pricks and general douches you find on PSN who dick about in games don't really exist in the XBL communnity. Plus 40+ of my mates have one so online gaming is schweeeet!

Modded it I guess?

The xbox is a dated machine now, along with the PS3. New consoles better be out soon.
avatar
Scott
The Lions Are At The Door

Age : 26
Location : Scotlaaaand

http://www.haioko.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: The Xbox is a piece of shit

Post by Jed on Fri 26 Feb 2010, 12:55 am

Or played MW2 early. Razz Few people I know got banned for that.

I disagree with the fact you have to pay means less douches. It doesn't. If people want to be twats on XBL they will, regardless if they have to pay or not. There is also pricks on PSN too. Mute and/or Block are possibly the best functions of online gaming ever.
avatar
Jed
Moderator

Age : 24
Location : Mynydd Isa/Cardiff

http://www.facebook.com/JedJedJed

Back to top Go down

Re: The Xbox is a piece of shit

Post by Kieran on Fri 26 Feb 2010, 2:16 am

You get douches whatever console your on, whatever game your playing. It's like going on holiday and trying to avoid "chavs", they're gonna be wherever you go, you just have to ignore them.
avatar
Kieran
Sorry You're Not A Winner

Age : 30
Location : Banff, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: The Xbox is a piece of shit

Post by ChumbaWumba on Fri 26 Feb 2010, 4:57 am

Scott wrote:Modded it I guess?

BINGO. No regrets though, saved myself mega bucks, enough to buy a few xboxs tbh.

They are dated now, I think developers are admitting to pushing the limits of the Xbox definitely and Micro$oft instead say that they believe the xbox is only through half of its life cycle... yea right.
avatar
ChumbaWumba
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : Hull/ Wolverhampton

http://www.facebook.com/absolutelucidity

Back to top Go down

Re: The Xbox is a piece of shit

Post by Red_Lion on Tue 09 Mar 2010, 2:33 am

i've had 3 xbox and im considering buying a PS3.

i mean my first xbox had the RROD after having it for 2 years and i sent it off got it back in 9 days and worked fine, untill the disk drive broke about a year later so i brought my friends elite of him. which recently broke, glue melted all over the disk drive, they wont fix it because they think i stole it even though i gave the name of my friend which is on the system (FAIL) and so i've given up. so im sticking with the most industructiable console ever....Playstation 2. spyro, crash and croc FTW
avatar
Red_Lion
Nodding Acquaintance

Age : 24
Location : Valley Park, near Southampton

http://twitter.com/CarlReedious

Back to top Go down

Re: The Xbox is a piece of shit

Post by LeeLee on Tue 09 Mar 2010, 5:39 am

PS2 indestructable? i think i had about 9, epic fail.
avatar
LeeLee
Jonny Sniper

Age : 22
Location : Brighton

Back to top Go down

Re: The Xbox is a piece of shit

Post by Malky on Tue 09 Mar 2010, 5:43 am

The lasers in the PS2s are the most fickle piece of tech I've ever had the pleasure of using. I have had 7 PS2s.
avatar
Malky
Moderator

Age : 26
Location : Ayr/Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: The Xbox is a piece of shit

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum