USA Warped Tour

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: USA Warped Tour

Post by Scratch Card Glory! on Fri 09 Jul 2010, 8:12 am

StandYourGround wrote:I didn't see Live At Rock City being sold, just Common Dreads O_o

they are also giving out posters.
They were selling Live At Rock City at my date XD

And oh yeah...
Scratch Card Glory!
Anything Can Happen

Back to top Go down

Post by Fullyflared on Mon 19 Jul 2010, 10:33 am

Saw them yesterday at Warped in Uniondale, NY. Crazy set. Rou tried to do a cartwheel with his keyboard. Also,the merch girl gave me the rock city cd for free because I was moshing with a polo Very Happy.
Fullyflared
Hybryd

http://www.wix.com/openmicreview/omr

Back to top Go down

Post by natalieaja on Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:21 am

Fullyflared wrote:Rou tried to do a cartwheel with his keyboard.
Ha! Did Rory balance his guitar on his mouth? I think he did that every date of the tour, not sure though.
I was planning on going to the Uniondale date but I was so exhausted after 3 stops that I had to just head home. I was kind of bummed out though cause Rou told me that he was DJ at the after party at that stop so it would have been awesome to see that. However I must say my highlight of the whole thing was getting Keith completely drunk.
natalieaja
Sorry You're Not A Winner

http://www.facebook.com/natalieaja

Back to top Go down

Post by Fullyflared on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 3:52 pm

You followed the tour for 3 stops?! Sick! Haha and yeah Rory was balancing on top the PA monitors doing it.
Fullyflared
Hybryd

http://www.wix.com/openmicreview/omr

Back to top Go down

Post by natalieaja on Wed 28 Jul 2010, 1:46 am

Fullyflared wrote:You followed the tour for 3 stops?! Sick! Haha and yeah Rory was balancing on top the PA monitors doing it.

Haha yes! NY, PA & NJ. It was exhausting though and so hot. I slept through most of the NJ date after seeing ES. Luckily there were fans on stage so I just parked myself infront of them and stole cool air from the performers haha.

Oh man I always got so nervous whenever he did that. He did backflips too! haha.
I'm dreading how many dates I'll end up seeing them when they do their headlining tour haha.
natalieaja

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Card Glory! on Wed 28 Jul 2010, 3:37 am

natalieaja wrote:
Fullyflared wrote:You followed the tour for 3 stops?! Sick! Haha and yeah Rory was balancing on top the PA monitors doing it.

Haha yes! NY, PA & NJ. It was exhausting though and so hot. I slept through most of the NJ date after seeing ES. Luckily there were fans on stage so I just parked myself infront of them and stole cool air from the performers haha.

Oh man I always got so nervous whenever he did that. He did backflips too! haha.
I'm dreading how many dates I'll end up seeing them when they do their headlining tour haha.
Lol, I'm saving my "go to 3 ES gigs" energy/money for the headliner in October XD. Which will be right smack dab in the middle (or... beginning XD) of the school year >.>

I'm thinking drive to the gig right after school, watch the gig, drive home, be completely dead at school... =D

Hopefully one of the kind of close (when I say "kind of close," I mean 5 hours away =P) gigs is on a weekend... And maybe there'll be one in Toledo ^_^
Scratch Card Glory!
Anything Can Happen

Back to top Go down

Post by natalieaja on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 2:04 am

Scratch Card Glory! wrote:
Lol, I'm saving my "go to 3 ES gigs" energy/money for the headliner in October XD. Which will be right smack dab in the middle (or... beginning XD) of the school year >.>

I'm thinking drive to the gig right after school, watch the gig, drive home, be completely dead at school... =D

Hopefully one of the kind of close (when I say "kind of close," I mean 5 hours away =P) gigs is on a weekend... And maybe there'll be one in Toledo ^_^

Haha! Been there done that! When I saw them in April I saw them the frist day after class and stayed out with them till 3 am. The next day drove to Philadelphia, stayed out with them until 4 in the morning where they tried to convince my friend and I to crash at their hotel but I had class/work the next morning so we drove home. Got back at 6 am, and went to class that morning at 10 am haha. So ridiculous.

I just checked the dates for the headlining tour it looks like I'm going to have a repeat of April haha. Unless I decide not to go to the second date because I'd have to go solo and I don't know how wise of an idea that will be with Rob being in the states and Keith warning me that he's the wild one haha.
natalieaja

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Card Glory! on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 2:43 am

natalieaja wrote:

Haha! Been there done that! When I saw them in April I saw them the frist day after class and stayed out with them till 3 am. The next day drove to Philadelphia, stayed out with them until 4 in the morning where they tried to convince my friend and I to crash at their hotel but I had class/work the next morning so we drove home. Got back at 6 am, and went to class that morning at 10 am haha. So ridiculous.

I just checked the dates for the headlining tour it looks like I'm going to have a repeat of April haha. Unless I decide not to go to the second date because I'd have to go solo and I don't know how wise of an idea that will be with Rob being in the states and Keith warning me that he's the wild one haha.

ROB IS GOING TO BE HERE?!? =D
Scratch Card Glory!
Anything Can Happen

Back to top Go down

Post by natalieaja on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 2:46 am

ROB IS GOING TO BE HERE?!? =D

Yes! Rob is allowed back in the states! (:
natalieaja

Back to top Go down

Post by leeburgess on Fri 06 Aug 2010, 12:10 pm

agreeing with keith on that one nat, he's quite the nut
leeburgess
Buzzer

http://www.facebook.com/leejamesburgess

Back to top Go down

Post by natalieaja on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 4:03 am

Oh no, I better monitor my drinking in October then!
I barely can keep up to begin with! haha
natalieaja

Back to top Go down

Post by aprilMCC on Mon 08 Nov 2010, 2:27 pm

I really hope they play at warped tour next year. Me and a friend are planning on going and I'll be so bummed if I they're not on the bill.
aprilMCC
Come Join The Feast

Back to top Go down

Post by natalieaja on Tue 09 Nov 2010, 2:20 am

aprilMCC wrote:I really hope they play at warped tour next year. Me and a friend are planning on going and I'll be so bummed if I they're not on the bill.

At Warped Tour this year Rory told me something about them playing next year but I think he may have been jumping the gun a bit because I'm pretty sure Kevin Lyman doesn't let the bands know that early on. Also they start recording for the new album in March so it'll be cutting it pretty close to get ready in time for Warped.

Though I would really love to see them again at Warped I think it's kind of unlikely based on what's going on for them at the moment. ):
natalieaja

Back to top Go down

Post by StandYourGround on Tue 09 Nov 2010, 5:11 am

natalieaja wrote:
aprilMCC wrote:I really hope they play at warped tour next year. Me and a friend are planning on going and I'll be so bummed if I they're not on the bill.

At Warped Tour this year Rory told me something about them playing next year but I think he may have been jumping the gun a bit because I'm pretty sure Kevin Lyman doesn't let the bands know that early on. Also they start recording for the new album in March so it'll be cutting it pretty close to get ready in time for Warped.

Though I would really love to see them again at Warped I think it's kind of unlikely based on what's going on for them at the moment. ):

Not true. Rou told me in in July 2009 that they would be on Warped this year. Also, last night (at the show I should have been at but wasn't...I got to talk to Rou on the phone though at least) Rou had said they're trying to get on all of Warped for next year.
StandYourGround
We Can Breathe In Space

http://www.last.fm/user/LD7

Back to top Go down

Post by SophieM on Tue 09 Nov 2010, 5:17 am

SophieM
The Lions Are At The Door

Back to top Go down

Post by natalieaja on Tue 09 Nov 2010, 7:03 am

Ehhh like I said Rou and Rory told me the same thing multiple times.
They may be trying and wanting to get on Warped Tour but just because they want to doesn't mean they will get on the tour.

Ultimately it's up to Kevin Lyman and what he decides.
I've worked on the tour before I know that he doesn't typically start notifying and asking bands until later in the year so I'd say they (ES) are being optimistic on getting on but it's hard to say if they actually will at this point in time until Kevin starts announcing the line up.

Plus legally the bands aren't allowed to talk about the lineup until Kevin gives them the okay.
natalieaja

Back to top Go down

Post by aprilMCC on Tue 09 Nov 2010, 7:30 am

Hmm, then all we can do is hope right? Fingers crossed!
aprilMCC
Come Join The Feast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top