Most videos not showing up

 :: SITE :: Hospital

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Most videos not showing up

Post by apap3rplat3 on Sun 28 Feb 2010, 6:45 am

I don't know if this is just me, but when most people post videos I don't see the actual video just a bunch of code. Any possible reasons for this more tech savvy people?
avatar
apap3rplat3
Buzzer

Age : 23
Location : Yukon, Oklahoma, USA

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1413049329&

Back to top Go down

Re: Most videos not showing up

Post by SophieM on Sun 28 Feb 2010, 11:00 am

Same!
avatar
SophieM
The Lions Are At The Door

Age : 25
Location : South Eazy/Leeds

Back to top Go down

Re: Most videos not showing up

Post by Skully on Mon 01 Mar 2010, 1:23 am

link me to a page on the forum and il investigate i havent had any problems so far..
avatar
Skully
Administrator

Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Most videos not showing up

Post by apap3rplat3 on Mon 01 Mar 2010, 5:37 am

http://www.thezoneforum.com/banter-f3/reasons-to-be-happy-atm-t687-795.htm
The video that Charn posted. Doesn't show up for me.
avatar
apap3rplat3
Buzzer

Age : 23
Location : Yukon, Oklahoma, USA

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1413049329&

Back to top Go down

Re: Most videos not showing up

Post by Euan on Mon 01 Mar 2010, 5:46 am

I get that too, it's a firefox problem. I get around it with IE Tabs, just click "switch rendering engine" when there's an embedded video not showing up.
avatar
Euan
Take To The Skies

Age : 25
Location : Hamilton, Scotland

http://www.facebook.com/euankidd

Back to top Go down

Re: Most videos not showing up

Post by StandYourGround on Mon 01 Mar 2010, 10:26 am

ekidd91 wrote:I get that too, it's a firefox problem. I get around it with IE Tabs, just click "switch rendering engine" when there's an embedded video not showing up.

I see all videos on here fine and I use Firefox. Question
avatar
StandYourGround
We Can Breathe In Space

Age : 25
Location : Arizona

http://www.last.fm/user/LD7

Back to top Go down

Re: Most videos not showing up

Post by Euan on Mon 01 Mar 2010, 10:39 am

Hmmm, that's weird Sad
avatar
Euan
Take To The Skies

Age : 25
Location : Hamilton, Scotland

http://www.facebook.com/euankidd

Back to top Go down

Re: Most videos not showing up

Post by Scott on Mon 01 Mar 2010, 11:23 am

That video doesn't show up because she never used youtube tags on the forum, she just used the embed code form YT.

So that's a mistake.

Also this video doesn't work for me

http://www.thezoneforum.com/site-buzz-f10/tribalism-video-podcast-t808.htm

But when I click on 'Post new reply' the video works at the bottom :S
avatar
Scott
The Lions Are At The Door

Age : 25
Location : Scotlaaaand

http://www.haioko.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Most videos not showing up

Post by Skully on Tue 02 Mar 2010, 4:09 am

Leave it with me.
avatar
Skully
Administrator

Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Most videos not showing up

Post by Skully on Wed 03 Mar 2010, 3:17 am

Scott wrote:That video doesn't show up because she never used youtube tags on the forum, she just used the embed code form YT.

So that's a mistake.

Also this video doesn't work for me

http://www.thezoneforum.com/site-buzz-f10/tribalism-video-podcast-t808.htm

But when I click on 'Post new reply' the video works at the bottom :S

must be your browser works fine for me and im using firefox
avatar
Skully
Administrator

Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Most videos not showing up

Post by Skully on Wed 03 Mar 2010, 3:17 am

apap3rplat3 wrote:http://www.thezoneforum.com/banter-f3/reasons-to-be-happy-atm-t687-795.htm
The video that Charn posted. Doesn't show up for me.

sorted now
avatar
Skully
Administrator

Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Most videos not showing up

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 :: SITE :: Hospital

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum