Reasons to be happy ATM

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by babsie. on Fri 26 Mar 2010, 9:32 am

hayleys rambling on radio one today made me smile. i love how shes so persitant in talking.
avatar
babsie.
We Can Breathe In Space

Age : 25
Location : glasow-ish.

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by Guest on Fri 26 Mar 2010, 9:39 am

I just made the most badass origami penguin ever.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by Sophiee on Fri 26 Mar 2010, 10:50 am

Non uniform day tomorrow. For some reason I'm a little excited. What a saddo I am.
avatar
Sophiee
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 25
Location : Strathaven, Scotland.

http://www.myspace.com/airguitarsuperstar92

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by Joely on Fri 26 Mar 2010, 11:48 am

I get excited about non uniform days too. We rarely have them so that's probably why.
My sister's school have like five a year! And we have one usually.
avatar
Joely
The Lions Are At The Door

Age : 26
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by agua on Fri 26 Mar 2010, 6:01 pm

my eevee just evolved in to umbreon, score
avatar
agua
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 28
Location : Illinois, USA

http://www.myspace.com/agua_1989

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by Grandpa Clivey on Fri 26 Mar 2010, 7:22 pm

Sophiee wrote:Non uniform day tomorrow. For some reason I'm a little excited. What a saddo I am.
Do you have a uniform in the 6th form? My local secondary school doesn't.

I'm happy because I managed to get to bed at a decent hour and so was up early. Today is a cleaning day, as it's too windy to garden. I also have to go to my local secondary school.
avatar
Grandpa Clivey
Take To The Skies

Age : 72
Location : Bradford, West Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by Rach on Fri 26 Mar 2010, 7:28 pm

Not having to wear uniform at college is hell. I don't have enough clothes. Sad
avatar
Rach
Zzzonked

Age : 25
Location : Hull

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by Charn on Fri 26 Mar 2010, 8:23 pm

mate's 18th tonight, haven't seen any of those lot in about 6 months and whenever we try to meet up it goes wrong.
Well excited Very Happy
avatar
Charn
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 23
Location : Landan!

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by Euan on Fri 26 Mar 2010, 11:36 pm

Got a hold of Front Smile
avatar
Euan
Take To The Skies

Age : 25
Location : Hamilton, Scotland

http://www.facebook.com/euankidd

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by shancmf on Sat 27 Mar 2010, 12:17 am

new south park episodes Smile
avatar
shancmf
We Can Breathe In Space

Age : 26
Location : Keele/Coventry

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=143425

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by Niamh on Sat 27 Mar 2010, 12:40 am

Joely wrote:I get excited about non uniform days too. We rarely have them so that's probably why.
My sister's school have like five a year! And we have one usually.

Every Friday is dress down day at mine. Mmm.
We have business wear, but I highly doubt any businesses would accept us in what we wear. During winter I just wear leggings and a top because I've got my coat on all the time ha.
I've always wondered why some 6th forms say business wear is there to prepare you for when you start working, when they push you into going to Uni so much. Hmm.

I'm happy because I have a hench pizza to have for dinner. YUS.
avatar
Niamh
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : SE9, Landan

http://www.facebook.com/NiamhF

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by Charn on Sat 27 Mar 2010, 1:38 am

shancmf wrote:new south park episodes Smile


The Tiger Woods one made me laugh so hard, haha.
avatar
Charn
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 23
Location : Landan!

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by Niamh on Sat 27 Mar 2010, 3:16 am

The NME Reading tickets link came through Smile
Got my tickets straight away last year... and most of my friends got theirs off there as well.
SHWEET.
avatar
Niamh
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 26
Location : SE9, Landan

http://www.facebook.com/NiamhF

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by Malky on Sat 27 Mar 2010, 3:38 am

Grandpa Clivey wrote:
Sophiee wrote:Non uniform day tomorrow. For some reason I'm a little excited. What a saddo I am.
Do you have a uniform in the 6th form? My local secondary school doesn't.
Depends on school to school, most in Scotland are uniform for the duration
avatar
Malky
Moderator

Age : 26
Location : Ayr/Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by Frankie on Sat 27 Mar 2010, 7:39 am

28 days later is on tonight, woo.
avatar
Frankie
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 23
Location : Surrey

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=774535176&r

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by LeeLee on Sat 27 Mar 2010, 7:40 am

Frankiie wrote:28 days later is on tonight, woo.

Have you seen 28 weeks later? is it any good?
avatar
LeeLee
Jonny Sniper

Age : 22
Location : Brighton

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by Frankie on Sat 27 Mar 2010, 8:00 am

LeeLee wrote:
Frankiie wrote:28 days later is on tonight, woo.

Have you seen 28 weeks later? is it any good?

oops, that's what I meant, haha.
But yeah I have and yes it is. Smile
avatar
Frankie
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 23
Location : Surrey

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=774535176&r

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by LeeLee on Sat 27 Mar 2010, 8:01 am

ah sweet, what channel is it on?
avatar
LeeLee
Jonny Sniper

Age : 22
Location : Brighton

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by Frankie on Sat 27 Mar 2010, 8:03 am

Channel 4, 10.50 Smile
avatar
Frankie
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 23
Location : Surrey

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=774535176&r

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by Jed on Sat 27 Mar 2010, 8:34 am

Both are good but they're the kind of film you watch once and then don't watch again.
avatar
Jed
Moderator

Age : 24
Location : Mynydd Isa/Cardiff

http://www.facebook.com/JedJedJed

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by LeeLee on Sat 27 Mar 2010, 9:28 am

im scared, I don't wanna watch it on my own.
avatar
LeeLee
Jonny Sniper

Age : 22
Location : Brighton

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by Frankie on Sat 27 Mar 2010, 9:35 am

haha, you'll be fine.
it's really not that bad, at all!
avatar
Frankie
A Flash Flood Of Colour

Age : 23
Location : Surrey

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=774535176&r

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by LeeLee on Sat 27 Mar 2010, 9:37 am

i remember i watched 28 days later when i was about 10. My light stayed on all night for a long time. Cool


Ahh, it is 28 days later, bad times.
avatar
LeeLee
Jonny Sniper

Age : 22
Location : Brighton

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by apap3rplat3 on Sat 27 Mar 2010, 10:39 am

28 Days Later > 28 Weeks Later (probably because Danny Boyle and Alex Garland left to work on Sunshine) but both are stellar films. I disagree with Jed though, I love to re-watch 28 Days Later. But yeah I can see how it would be that type of film for some (or most) people. Smile
avatar
apap3rplat3
Buzzer

Age : 23
Location : Yukon, Oklahoma, USA

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1413049329&

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by LeeLee on Sat 27 Mar 2010, 11:06 am

Watching deep blue sea instead, its great.
avatar
LeeLee
Jonny Sniper

Age : 22
Location : Brighton

Back to top Go down

Re: Reasons to be happy ATM

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum